Bear Valley Mountain Announces New Terrain Park and Improvements for the 2008-2009 Season
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Megan Brown on 12/26/2008
Bear Valley Mountain has spent a lot of time and money making improvements this season.
The resort listened to its visitors and have made a number of investments to keep improve the resort experience year after year.
Here are some of the changes that Bear Valley has made in 2008:
- A New Family Center
- Kids’ Snow Play Program
- $100,000 Terrain Park
- Snow Cat Access to Backcountry Terrain
- Improved Snow-Making Capacity
The improvements affect the skiing and riding experience for visitors of all ages. There are a wider selection of services and activities to keep everyone enjoying the beautiful resort and the outdoors. Additional enhancement include new backcountry snowcat tours and a remodeled attraction center for little ones to hang out who are not yet ready to hit the slopes.
There are lot of events and activities planned throughout the year at Bear Valley. Check out the upcoming events section on their website and find out about deals for their new terrain park and learn about events such as ‘First Tracks’, ‘Winter Explosion’ and more.
Bear Valley Mountain is not only improving its outdoor activities and practices, it is also taking responsibility for its environmental impact by offsetting its electricity for operations such as snowmaking and the Polar quad. So if you live in the area, go check out the latest enhancements at Bear Valley and know that they are making investments in the environment and their visitors. For directions or additional information on Bear Valley Mountain, go here.