Bear Valley Mountain Announces New Terrain Park and Improvements for the 2008-2009 Season
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Megan Brown on 12/26/2008
Bear Valley Mountain has spent a lot of time and money making improvements this season.
The resort listened to its visitors and have made a number of investments to keep improve the resort experience year after year.
Here are some of the changes that Bear Valley has made in 2008:
- A New Family Center
- Kids’ Snow Play Program
- $100,000 Terrain Park
- Snow Cat Access to Backcountry Terrain
- Improved Snow-Making Capacity
The improvements affect the skiing and riding experience for visitors of all ages. There are a wider selection of services and activities to keep everyone enjoying the beautiful resort and the outdoors. Additional enhancement include new backcountry snowcat tours and a remodeled attraction center for little ones to hang out who are not yet ready to hit the slopes.
There are lot of events and activities planned throughout the year at Bear Valley. Check out the upcoming events section on their website and find out about deals for their new terrain park and learn about events such as ‘First Tracks’, ‘Winter Explosion’ and more.
Bear Valley Mountain is not only improving its outdoor activities and practices, it is also taking responsibility for its environmental impact by offsetting its electricity for operations such as snowmaking and the Polar quad. So if you live in the area, go check out the latest enhancements at Bear Valley and know that they are making investments in the environment and their visitors. For directions or additional information on Bear Valley Mountain, go here.