@Idealbite - Into the Deep (Clean)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 01/13/2009
Eco-friendly Facial Cleansers - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Ew, blech. Whether or not you're exaggerating, try scrubbing up with our facial-cleanser picks for oily, dry, or combo skin, and avoid fishy chems.
- Turning the tide on dirty. Get great, clean skin no matter what's happening in your T-zone.
- Healthy bodies of water. Some conventional scrubs actually contain plastic - which like other chemicals (such as hormone-disrupting parabens) wash down the drain when we shower and may end up in our waterways.
- Healthy bodies. You don't want that stuff on you either.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: I recently swithced to all organic face wash and moisturizer and saw almost instant results- my skin is much happier and way less dry, which is especially great in the semi-arid climate here in Colorado. If your skin is particularly picky, many doctors and dermatologists now carry organic clinical strength porducts- so be sure to ask for the natural stuff before you torture your skin with those harsh chems.
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.