@Idealbite - Cutting Your Cheese
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
the weather channel mother earth news natural remedies greenhouse gas sharing copenhagen syngas planet partners program hydrogen irena swapping xanterra green meetings grass-fed meat xanterra parks & resorts private preschool juice marine power cleantech shocks coats national electronics recycling program siemens oil volatility integrative pharmacy boone pickens green atlanta resort recycled sustainability initiatives 360 vodka wind power growth awea restaurants holiday cards music founding member mountains reusable dryer balls green rubber in malaysia verified emission reductinos leed v3
by Jen Biederman on 01/14/2009
Sustainable Cutting Boards - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
As long as they did it on a sustainable cutting board, who cares? Made using materials such as pressed paper (believe it) and recycled glass, eco chopping blocks are a toot-ally great accent for your kitchen.
- Cutting the cheese - not the forest. As an alternative to your average hardwood board (which usually comes from an unsustainable, virgin-wood source), try these picks.
- No stinking oil involved. Plastic cutting boards are made from petroleum - a finite resource - and they never fully biodegrade.
- Guests-won't-turn-up-their-noses looks. These options are way easier on the eyes than any plastic cutting boards.