@IdealBite - Holey Underwear, Batman!
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
miller coors new logo fall ink christmas tree body products bags backcountry snowshoes mate oil waste reduction lundberg green practices leed-cs gold studying techniques lights leed platinum wine vehicles green products green inuagural ball green building certification voluntary market grass stimulus mo sustainability initiatives green ufl corporate responsibiilty american wind energy association cast iron cookware talbott hotel gifts green marketing renewable choice energy loews hotels leed gold desert essence employee stewardship toilet paper labels
by Jen Biederman on 01/29/2009
Underwear Recycling - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
They can if he recycles them when they're worn through. Recycling your old tighty whiteys gives your undies a new life and helps save landfill space - one panty at a time.
- More space to expand Wayne Manor. Help reduce the nearly 9 million tons of clothing tossed into our landfills yearly.
- Sparing Gotham City's air. Each pound of clothing that you recycle spares 1.7 pounds of CO2 from entering the atmosphere (since creating new materials uses more energy than recycling).