@IdealBite - A Perfect Basket
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/12/2009
Green Gift Baskets - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Rebound with an eco gift basket. Great for clients and employees alike, when you gotta give a gift, baskets full of green goodies (like eco-chocolates) make for an easy slam dunk.
- No time-out for crappy gifts. Who couldn't use a little more biodynamic champagne in their life?
- Defense for the planet. The goods in these baskets are eco - think organic teas (fewer pesticides) and reusable bottles (which your giftee can use to avoid plastic ones) - and often consumable (no knickknacks they'll later need to dump).
- No health violations. Choosing organic shows you care about the giftee's health, since there are fewer pesticides involved.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: It's super easy to make your own green gift basket. If you are like me, my mother and grandmother, you have a bunch of old baskets around from previous years gifts. Simply grab one of those baskets; create your own stuffing by using the Sunday comics, simply shred some newspaper or re-use some old tissue paper; add some stuff you already have around the house you are not using- some tea bags, bath beads, a journal, a favorite book, etc... The fact that it was a home-made gift will go far and touch the recipient's heart. I'd love to hear about your home-made gifts: Email Me. ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.