@IdealBite - Green Slip
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/23/2009
Green Careers - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Slip into a green career. Try your hand at a job doing great things for the planet, and your TGIF might change to TGIM.
- Getting in on the action. New investment in clean energy, for example, increased from $33 billion to $148 billion between 2004 and 2008 - and the just-passed federal stimulus bill includes tens of billions for green-ifying the nation.
- Upping job satisfaction. We can't guarantee that you'll never come down with Monday-itis, but when you spend your 9 to 5 (8 to 8?) doing something you care about, it shows.
Want a bigger bite?
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: There is nothing better than working for something you truly believe in. Trust me, no matter what is going on in your life- if you feel sick, or you just don't feel like 'working' today- if your job involves being surrounded by incredible like-minded people, and doing something important that you know is actually making a difference (i.e. saving the planet) you will be motivated and happy to go into the office. There is something about meaningful work and great people that causes a chemical reaction in our brains and actually makes us happier people- you don't have to believe me, try it for yourself and you will see! LOVING my job... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.