@IdealBite - Green Slip
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Unstoppable Force of Renewables (02/13/2015)
- Earth Day 2015: Celebrating Renewables (04/21/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 02/23/2009
Green Careers - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Slip into a green career. Try your hand at a job doing great things for the planet, and your TGIF might change to TGIM.
- Getting in on the action. New investment in clean energy, for example, increased from $33 billion to $148 billion between 2004 and 2008 - and the just-passed federal stimulus bill includes tens of billions for green-ifying the nation.
- Upping job satisfaction. We can't guarantee that you'll never come down with Monday-itis, but when you spend your 9 to 5 (8 to 8?) doing something you care about, it shows.
Want a bigger bite?
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: There is nothing better than working for something you truly believe in. Trust me, no matter what is going on in your life- if you feel sick, or you just don't feel like 'working' today- if your job involves being surrounded by incredible like-minded people, and doing something important that you know is actually making a difference (i.e. saving the planet) you will be motivated and happy to go into the office. There is something about meaningful work and great people that causes a chemical reaction in our brains and actually makes us happier people- you don't have to believe me, try it for yourself and you will see! LOVING my job... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.