@IdealBite - Green Slip
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- BNEF Market Outlook Points to Importance of Renewable Resources (07/02/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/23/2009
Green Careers - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Slip into a green career. Try your hand at a job doing great things for the planet, and your TGIF might change to TGIM.
- Getting in on the action. New investment in clean energy, for example, increased from $33 billion to $148 billion between 2004 and 2008 - and the just-passed federal stimulus bill includes tens of billions for green-ifying the nation.
- Upping job satisfaction. We can't guarantee that you'll never come down with Monday-itis, but when you spend your 9 to 5 (8 to 8?) doing something you care about, it shows.
Want a bigger bite?
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: There is nothing better than working for something you truly believe in. Trust me, no matter what is going on in your life- if you feel sick, or you just don't feel like 'working' today- if your job involves being surrounded by incredible like-minded people, and doing something important that you know is actually making a difference (i.e. saving the planet) you will be motivated and happy to go into the office. There is something about meaningful work and great people that causes a chemical reaction in our brains and actually makes us happier people- you don't have to believe me, try it for yourself and you will see! LOVING my job... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.