@IdealBite - Green Slip
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/23/2009
Green Careers - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Slip into a green career. Try your hand at a job doing great things for the planet, and your TGIF might change to TGIM.
- Getting in on the action. New investment in clean energy, for example, increased from $33 billion to $148 billion between 2004 and 2008 - and the just-passed federal stimulus bill includes tens of billions for green-ifying the nation.
- Upping job satisfaction. We can't guarantee that you'll never come down with Monday-itis, but when you spend your 9 to 5 (8 to 8?) doing something you care about, it shows.
Want a bigger bite?
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: There is nothing better than working for something you truly believe in. Trust me, no matter what is going on in your life- if you feel sick, or you just don't feel like 'working' today- if your job involves being surrounded by incredible like-minded people, and doing something important that you know is actually making a difference (i.e. saving the planet) you will be motivated and happy to go into the office. There is something about meaningful work and great people that causes a chemical reaction in our brains and actually makes us happier people- you don't have to believe me, try it for yourself and you will see! LOVING my job... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.