@IdealBite - Green Slip
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- California Energy Storage Verdict (02/05/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/23/2009
Green Careers - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Slip into a green career. Try your hand at a job doing great things for the planet, and your TGIF might change to TGIM.
- Getting in on the action. New investment in clean energy, for example, increased from $33 billion to $148 billion between 2004 and 2008 - and the just-passed federal stimulus bill includes tens of billions for green-ifying the nation.
- Upping job satisfaction. We can't guarantee that you'll never come down with Monday-itis, but when you spend your 9 to 5 (8 to 8?) doing something you care about, it shows.
Want a bigger bite?
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: There is nothing better than working for something you truly believe in. Trust me, no matter what is going on in your life- if you feel sick, or you just don't feel like 'working' today- if your job involves being surrounded by incredible like-minded people, and doing something important that you know is actually making a difference (i.e. saving the planet) you will be motivated and happy to go into the office. There is something about meaningful work and great people that causes a chemical reaction in our brains and actually makes us happier people- you don't have to believe me, try it for yourself and you will see! LOVING my job... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.