@IdealBite - Never Can B2 Eco: Office Week
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/18/2009
Better Vending Machines - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Does the F8 of the planet depend on your office's vending machine?
Prolly not, but some vending machines are more B9 than others. Ask your office manager to set up an energy-saving sensor and to stock healthier foods than the usual highly processed cheesy puffs. N2 it?
- The boss'll appreC8 the energy savings. One city hall (in Portland, OR) cut half of its vending energy using a smart sensor.
- Letter-number combos that're good for you and the planet, since organic products = fewer pesticides in the soil and your body.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: We don't have a vending machine here at Renewable Choice, thank goodness, instead we munch on healthy(ish) snacks from Mountain Man Fruit & Nut. Staff Favorites: chocolate covered pretzels, ranch flavored snack mix, cherry bombs, gourmet nut mix, dried fruit mix...hey I said healthy-ish! For lunch, however, most of us bring organic food from home that we have purchased from Whole Foods- that should make up for the snacking! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.