@IdealBite - Wake Up Call
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/24/2009
Keep Your Breath Minty Fresh - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Alarmed by your bedmate's morning breath?
Yawn - we've heard that one before. Pretty much everyone suffers dragon breath in the morning, but prevent halitosis the rest of the day with natural methods such as tongue scraping. Up and at 'em.
- Simple prevention, am to pm. Up to 90% of bad breath starts in the mouth, so keeping your maw clean (by brushing, flossing, and drinking H2O, for example) goes a long way. For extra protection, you can try stuff like bacteria-blocking zinc and parsley.
- Pressing snooze on the apocalypse. Recycled plastic tongue cleaners (your tongue's the most likely suspect for halitosis woes, BTW) and organic halitosis prevention options cut down on waste and pesticide use.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: No matter what, I always brush my teeth at least 3 times a day. Yes that means I brush after eating lunch; it also means my pearly whites stay looking good and my breath is always minty fresh. Also, research has shown that the health of your mouth (teeth, gums, tongue) has a direct effect on your overall health-- healthy, clean mouth = healthier body. ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.