@IdealBite - Wake Up Call
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/24/2009
Keep Your Breath Minty Fresh - Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Alarmed by your bedmate's morning breath?
Yawn - we've heard that one before. Pretty much everyone suffers dragon breath in the morning, but prevent halitosis the rest of the day with natural methods such as tongue scraping. Up and at 'em.
- Simple prevention, am to pm. Up to 90% of bad breath starts in the mouth, so keeping your maw clean (by brushing, flossing, and drinking H2O, for example) goes a long way. For extra protection, you can try stuff like bacteria-blocking zinc and parsley.
- Pressing snooze on the apocalypse. Recycled plastic tongue cleaners (your tongue's the most likely suspect for halitosis woes, BTW) and organic halitosis prevention options cut down on waste and pesticide use.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: No matter what, I always brush my teeth at least 3 times a day. Yes that means I brush after eating lunch; it also means my pearly whites stay looking good and my breath is always minty fresh. Also, research has shown that the health of your mouth (teeth, gums, tongue) has a direct effect on your overall health-- healthy, clean mouth = healthier body. ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.