@IdealBite - 60 Minutes in Heaven
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/27/2009
Earth Hour- Saturday Night! Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Is 7 minutes in the dark long enough?
Only if you're an awkward, slobbery teenager. Instead, get lucky for a full hour tomorrow starting at 8:30 pm. Join millions of people around the planet supporting a cause even greater than a teen's first kiss: stopping global warming.
- Heavenly energy savings. In 2008, just one city's (Chicago) hour-long participation helped reduce the amount of CO2 that 104 acres of trees suck up over the same period of time.
- Making it last. Earth Hour organizers are also raising awareness by promoting energy-efficient lighting.
- Fun in the dark, without being stuck in a closet. Get together with friends, and make a night of it.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: To help move our societies toward a more sustainable future, make sure you join in on Earth Hour Saturday night. If you happen to be going out Saturday night, please turn your lights out at home before you leave. You might also try asking the manager of the restaurant or wherever you are to turn out or at least dim some of the lights, explain the major $$ they'll save (not to mention helping the planet) by cutting down on their electricity use and they are sure to comply. Happy Friday! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.