@Ideal Bite - Eco-bailout
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Approaching the Renewable Energy Tipping Point (12/19/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/30/2009
Green Banking Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Don't bank on it. For some financial institutions, more than just the dollar bills are green. Check how yours measures up, and if you don't love what you see, don't get Mad(off) - just switch to a greener bank.
- Investing in sustainability. Some institutions have waste and pollution reduction initiatives, and help green companies get good terms on loans.
- Maintaining good assets. Most green banks are on the smaller side, but they offer services - such as online banking - just like the big guys, so you can bank from wherever you are.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I'm a huge fan of credit unions, especially when they make every effort to be as 'green' as possible. Recycling efforts, renewable energy, LEED buildings, online banking- any or all of these are a major plus in my book! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.