Money Back Guarantee - Brought to you by @IdealBite
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/13/2009
Spend Your Tax Rebates With The Planet In Mind
Money Back Guarantee
Not 100% satisfied with this year's tax rebates? It's too late for tax year '08, but in April 2010, simply return your tax forms for a bigger refund by taking advantage of very special local and federal '09 offers for going green. Shipping and handling not included.
- Convenient payment plans. Example: So you can't afford solar panels on your own - the feds will foot 30% of the bill (and your state and local governments might offer even more).
- No-risk eco-savings. Just in case you haven't been reading your Daily Tips (ahem): Actions such as installing a new water heater or buying a hybrid can lead to way less CO2.
- Crediting your karma account. Donating stuff you don't need just feels good and keeps it from going to waste in landfills.