Money Back Guarantee - Brought to you by @IdealBite
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- BNEF Market Outlook Points to Importance of Renewable Resources (07/02/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/13/2009
Spend Your Tax Rebates With The Planet In Mind
Money Back Guarantee
Not 100% satisfied with this year's tax rebates? It's too late for tax year '08, but in April 2010, simply return your tax forms for a bigger refund by taking advantage of very special local and federal '09 offers for going green. Shipping and handling not included.
- Convenient payment plans. Example: So you can't afford solar panels on your own - the feds will foot 30% of the bill (and your state and local governments might offer even more).
- No-risk eco-savings. Just in case you haven't been reading your Daily Tips (ahem): Actions such as installing a new water heater or buying a hybrid can lead to way less CO2.
- Crediting your karma account. Donating stuff you don't need just feels good and keeps it from going to waste in landfills.