Money Back Guarantee - Brought to you by @IdealBite
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/13/2009
Spend Your Tax Rebates With The Planet In Mind
Money Back Guarantee
Not 100% satisfied with this year's tax rebates? It's too late for tax year '08, but in April 2010, simply return your tax forms for a bigger refund by taking advantage of very special local and federal '09 offers for going green. Shipping and handling not included.
- Convenient payment plans. Example: So you can't afford solar panels on your own - the feds will foot 30% of the bill (and your state and local governments might offer even more).
- No-risk eco-savings. Just in case you haven't been reading your Daily Tips (ahem): Actions such as installing a new water heater or buying a hybrid can lead to way less CO2.
- Crediting your karma account. Donating stuff you don't need just feels good and keeps it from going to waste in landfills.