Money Back Guarantee - Brought to you by @IdealBite
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/13/2009
Spend Your Tax Rebates With The Planet In Mind
Money Back Guarantee
Not 100% satisfied with this year's tax rebates? It's too late for tax year '08, but in April 2010, simply return your tax forms for a bigger refund by taking advantage of very special local and federal '09 offers for going green. Shipping and handling not included.
- Convenient payment plans. Example: So you can't afford solar panels on your own - the feds will foot 30% of the bill (and your state and local governments might offer even more).
- No-risk eco-savings. Just in case you haven't been reading your Daily Tips (ahem): Actions such as installing a new water heater or buying a hybrid can lead to way less CO2.
- Crediting your karma account. Donating stuff you don't need just feels good and keeps it from going to waste in landfills.