Money Back Guarantee - Brought to you by @IdealBite
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Unstoppable Force of Renewables (02/13/2015)
- Earth Day 2015: Celebrating Renewables (04/21/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 04/13/2009
Spend Your Tax Rebates With The Planet In Mind
Money Back Guarantee
Not 100% satisfied with this year's tax rebates? It's too late for tax year '08, but in April 2010, simply return your tax forms for a bigger refund by taking advantage of very special local and federal '09 offers for going green. Shipping and handling not included.
- Convenient payment plans. Example: So you can't afford solar panels on your own - the feds will foot 30% of the bill (and your state and local governments might offer even more).
- No-risk eco-savings. Just in case you haven't been reading your Daily Tips (ahem): Actions such as installing a new water heater or buying a hybrid can lead to way less CO2.
- Crediting your karma account. Donating stuff you don't need just feels good and keeps it from going to waste in landfills.