Sea Change - From @IdealBite
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/20/2009
Fighting the Good Fight - Volunteering For the Planet
Wanna help keep sea level from rising so fast? Paddle over to a volunteering website and do good this Wednesday, Earth Day (or any day, for that matter). You can pick and choose the nonprofit where you wanna volunteer based on your interests, and you don't even have to know how to swim.
- Drowning in options. Wanna work with animals, kids, or out in the forest? There are volunteer opps to match what you love.
- Helping nix worldly hardships. Screw altruism - giving back makes you feel good.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: Get out there and volunteer- whether it's Earth Day or any old day! Organizations that are driven by determined people who actually care about what they are doing and what they stand for tend to reach their goals no matter what. So if you care about our planet, volunteer for whatever you are able to help with to not only make Earth Day a success, but also make Earth Day Every Day! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.