Front Lines - From @IdealBite
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/28/2009
Beauty Creams - Green Beauty Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Can an army of plastic surgeons help you stop time? Before you start diggin' that trench too deeply, try eco-friendly, low-on-synthetics creams and methods to help you in your quest for a youthful face, neck, and cleavage. Salute!
- D-Day for fine lines. We're all a teensy bit vain, and these creams and tricks help you look fresh without going to extremes.
- V-Day for your skin. Choose creams with healthy nutrients (like cell-renewing antioxidants), and skip synthetic (and potentially carcinogenic) parabens and formaldehyde.
- Going to war on harmful pesticides. Organic ingredients mean less pesticides mucking up the earth's soil.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I started using all natural face products several months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. My skin is smoother, clearer, and not as dried out. I recommend everyone switch to natural, organic products, preferably with recycled/recyclable packaging- good for you and the planet. ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.