Front Lines - From @IdealBite
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 04/28/2009
Beauty Creams - Green Beauty Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Can an army of plastic surgeons help you stop time? Before you start diggin' that trench too deeply, try eco-friendly, low-on-synthetics creams and methods to help you in your quest for a youthful face, neck, and cleavage. Salute!
- D-Day for fine lines. We're all a teensy bit vain, and these creams and tricks help you look fresh without going to extremes.
- V-Day for your skin. Choose creams with healthy nutrients (like cell-renewing antioxidants), and skip synthetic (and potentially carcinogenic) parabens and formaldehyde.
- Going to war on harmful pesticides. Organic ingredients mean less pesticides mucking up the earth's soil.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I started using all natural face products several months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. My skin is smoother, clearer, and not as dried out. I recommend everyone switch to natural, organic products, preferably with recycled/recyclable packaging- good for you and the planet. ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.