I'm Rubber, You're Gluten - From @Idealbite
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 05/21/2009
Gluten-Free Desserts- Yum! Brought to you by Ideal Bite
I'm Rubber, You're Gluten
Sticking to wheat-free desserts? Bounce over to the natural foods store and pick up some delicious, organic, gluten-free desserts to rub in your allergy's face.
- Not mocking the taste. To the more than 2 million Americans who have wheat allergies: you don't have to settle for less deliciousness.
- Not bullying your health. Our celiac-friendly (celiac disease = you can't tolerate wheat) picks contain fewer additives and preservatives than your average baked goodies.
- Telling off CO2. Researchers found that sustainably farmed soil absorbs up to 28% more climate-change-causing CO2 than conventionally farmed soil.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: Although I do not have celiac disease, I do have a gluten intolerance. I tried the gluten-free diet for about a year, and I have to honestly say, I have never felt better in my life. I lost about 20lbs. simply from cutting the gluten, I had more energy, and actually enjoyed eating other food more. Currently, I only eat gluten-y foods on rare occasions, like when my friend Tara made some delicious home-made bread- couldn't resist! Also, some of my favorite cookies ever are the Uncle Eddie's Gluten Free variety- YUM! Tonight is breakfast for dinner, and I will be enjoying my gluten-free, dairy-free pancakes...drooling just thinking about it... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.