I'm Rubber, You're Gluten - From @Idealbite
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- UBS Report Suggests Renewable Focus for U.S. (08/27/2014)
- The Master Limited Partnership Parity Act (08/20/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 05/21/2009
Gluten-Free Desserts- Yum! Brought to you by Ideal Bite
I'm Rubber, You're Gluten
Sticking to wheat-free desserts? Bounce over to the natural foods store and pick up some delicious, organic, gluten-free desserts to rub in your allergy's face.
- Not mocking the taste. To the more than 2 million Americans who have wheat allergies: you don't have to settle for less deliciousness.
- Not bullying your health. Our celiac-friendly (celiac disease = you can't tolerate wheat) picks contain fewer additives and preservatives than your average baked goodies.
- Telling off CO2. Researchers found that sustainably farmed soil absorbs up to 28% more climate-change-causing CO2 than conventionally farmed soil.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: Although I do not have celiac disease, I do have a gluten intolerance. I tried the gluten-free diet for about a year, and I have to honestly say, I have never felt better in my life. I lost about 20lbs. simply from cutting the gluten, I had more energy, and actually enjoyed eating other food more. Currently, I only eat gluten-y foods on rare occasions, like when my friend Tara made some delicious home-made bread- couldn't resist! Also, some of my favorite cookies ever are the Uncle Eddie's Gluten Free variety- YUM! Tonight is breakfast for dinner, and I will be enjoying my gluten-free, dairy-free pancakes...drooling just thinking about it... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.