(Color-Treated) Hair of the Dog - From @Idealbite
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 05/28/2009
Conditioners for Color-Treated Hair Brought to you by Ideal Bite
(Color-Treated) Hair of the Dog
Does your mane need a bloody mary? Freshen up that dyed 'do with eco-conditioners that are free of certain synthetic chemicals, and won't give you or the planet any aches and pains.
- It's like a good, greasy b-fast for your hair. These options breathed life back into our colored hair.
- No bodily hangover. Our picks don't contain chemical baddies like parabens or synthetic fragrance, so they're safer for you than conventional options.
- Avoiding planetary nausea. These all contain organic ingredients, lightening the synthetic pesticide load on the earth.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I started using all-natural, organic, paraben & sulfate-free hair products about a year ago and my hair has been thanking me ever since. My hair has been softer, fuller and over-all less damaged than ever. A fabulous tip I also learned years ago was to not wash your hair every day, as shampooing strips the natural oils your hair needs to be at its best. If you absolutely have to shower every day, consider only rinsing your hair, or just using conditioner. Here's to happy hair days! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.