Golden Girls (and Boys) - From @Idealbite
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 06/04/2009
Swimsuit Prep - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Golden Girls (and Boys)
Skin looking a bit Blanche(d)? Since it's almost time for your swimsuit to come out of its retirement home, you might wanna do something. Get gorgeous in three steps (exfoliate, de-hair, and tan) with eco-products that won't hurt your skin or the planet. You'll adore(othy) the results.
- Making the other Girls jealous. These de-hairing and exfoliating techniques work like a charm, and "tan-in-a-can" products are getting better all the time (no more orange).
- Being a pal and a confidant to the planet. Conventional exfoliants, tanners, and waxes contain petrochemicals - and once the world's oil reserves are gone, they're gone.
- A Rose-y outlook for your bank account. Example: A leg waxing can set you back more than $50; the hair-removal kit we list below costs just $12.
- Getting fewer of those South Florida rays. Heavy sun (and UV ray) exposure can cause wrinkles and other stuff that's way worse. Fake tanners give you glow without the harm.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I LOVE the sunshine, luckily in Boulder we get over 300 days of sun a year. My personal advice is to lather on the natural, chem-free sunscreens and spend some time outside- not only does it feel good and give you a natural glow, your body needs the sunlight to produce Vitamin D (essential to helping you stay happy and healthy). Here comes the sun, and I say it's alright... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.