Golden Girls (and Boys) - From @Idealbite
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 06/04/2009
Swimsuit Prep - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Golden Girls (and Boys)
Skin looking a bit Blanche(d)? Since it's almost time for your swimsuit to come out of its retirement home, you might wanna do something. Get gorgeous in three steps (exfoliate, de-hair, and tan) with eco-products that won't hurt your skin or the planet. You'll adore(othy) the results.
- Making the other Girls jealous. These de-hairing and exfoliating techniques work like a charm, and "tan-in-a-can" products are getting better all the time (no more orange).
- Being a pal and a confidant to the planet. Conventional exfoliants, tanners, and waxes contain petrochemicals - and once the world's oil reserves are gone, they're gone.
- A Rose-y outlook for your bank account. Example: A leg waxing can set you back more than $50; the hair-removal kit we list below costs just $12.
- Getting fewer of those South Florida rays. Heavy sun (and UV ray) exposure can cause wrinkles and other stuff that's way worse. Fake tanners give you glow without the harm.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I LOVE the sunshine, luckily in Boulder we get over 300 days of sun a year. My personal advice is to lather on the natural, chem-free sunscreens and spend some time outside- not only does it feel good and give you a natural glow, your body needs the sunlight to produce Vitamin D (essential to helping you stay happy and healthy). Here comes the sun, and I say it's alright... ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.