Ideal Bite: Message in a Bottle
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 11/18/2008
New Mama Bite- Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Wanna go green with your littl'un and avoid money- and time-sucks too?
Nurse yourself with the new, daily Mama Bite. Let all your friends who are expecting, or already have babies or kids know - Mama Bites are the newest addition to the Ideal Bite crib, with parent-friendly info on everything eco, from pregnancy to playdates. Happy feeding.
• Baby-safe sippin'. Get info on which chems, food, and gear are best for your baby.
• Not pumping out so much pollution. We'll help you clean up the planet too, with mom-focused tips on reducing waste (new parents: You've got about 2,500 diaper changes in your future), finding organics, and choosing eco-materials.
• Only the breast for parents too. We'll also feature tips for parents themselves - like how to look good while running on 3 hours of sleep.