2008's Best Dressed List
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 12/17/2008
Delicious Organic Salad Dressing- Green Living Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Should you be recognized for impeccable dressing?
If you've been drizzling our fave organic salad dressings on your arugula, you should. Pour it on, and you'll easily outshine so-last-year contenders.
• Good taste. Nobody'll dare call the salad fashion police on you.
• Making green the it-color. Greener techniques practiced by organic farms include ditching synthetic pesticides in favor of more natural options, such as building birdhouses to take advantage of insect-eating birds.
• Eating in a healthier fashion. The lower level of pesticide residue in organics can mean only good things for your health.