Biter Holiday Challenge
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/22/2008
Greening Your Family This Holiday Season and Beyond
Does going green run in your family?
If you challenge your relatives to be a little greener, they'll run with it. While the family's in town, turn them on to five simple eco-tips and tally up who's doing what. Whatever happens, the planet scores an epic win.
• Championing greenness. Easy changes add up between family members (for instance: Getting your big bro to shave just 30 seconds off his marathon shower saves about 4 gallons), plus nongreen relatives will hopefully take what they learn back home.
• A fun run. OK, so this game might sound a little off the wall, but when you're Guitar Hero and Monopoly'd out, it can actually be kinda fun.
This tip brought to you by Ideal Bite.