February Choice Insight Newsletter
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/18/2009
Wind Keeps Growing Because of You
It's All About You
The U.S. is making history with legislation that supports renewable energy growth and is now the largest producer of renewable energy in the world. Do you know why? Because it works! It is clean and renewable, does not contribute to industrial air pollution and climate change, reduces our dependence on harmful fossil fuels, and diversifies our energy resources.
Another reason this is happening now is that people and businesses like you have helped pave the way. Your show of support for clean energy technologies helps regional and national decision-makers prioritize it as a top priority for the country. Thanks for doing your part to move us all towards a cleaner tomorrow.
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is one of the quickest to market and environmentally sustainable forms of energy we can use to decrease our dependence on foreign sources of energy. The U.S. has a HUGE amount of wind it just makes sense to harness it and to employ Americans in its development and production."
-Zev Paiss of Boulder, CO
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.