February Choice Insight Newsletter
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Unstoppable Force of Renewables (02/13/2015)
- Earth Day 2015: Celebrating Renewables (04/21/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 02/18/2009
Wind Keeps Growing Because of You
It's All About You
The U.S. is making history with legislation that supports renewable energy growth and is now the largest producer of renewable energy in the world. Do you know why? Because it works! It is clean and renewable, does not contribute to industrial air pollution and climate change, reduces our dependence on harmful fossil fuels, and diversifies our energy resources.
Another reason this is happening now is that people and businesses like you have helped pave the way. Your show of support for clean energy technologies helps regional and national decision-makers prioritize it as a top priority for the country. Thanks for doing your part to move us all towards a cleaner tomorrow.
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is one of the quickest to market and environmentally sustainable forms of energy we can use to decrease our dependence on foreign sources of energy. The U.S. has a HUGE amount of wind it just makes sense to harness it and to employ Americans in its development and production."
-Zev Paiss of Boulder, CO
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.