February Choice Insight Newsletter
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/18/2009
Wind Keeps Growing Because of You
It's All About You
The U.S. is making history with legislation that supports renewable energy growth and is now the largest producer of renewable energy in the world. Do you know why? Because it works! It is clean and renewable, does not contribute to industrial air pollution and climate change, reduces our dependence on harmful fossil fuels, and diversifies our energy resources.
Another reason this is happening now is that people and businesses like you have helped pave the way. Your show of support for clean energy technologies helps regional and national decision-makers prioritize it as a top priority for the country. Thanks for doing your part to move us all towards a cleaner tomorrow.
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is one of the quickest to market and environmentally sustainable forms of energy we can use to decrease our dependence on foreign sources of energy. The U.S. has a HUGE amount of wind it just makes sense to harness it and to employ Americans in its development and production."
-Zev Paiss of Boulder, CO
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.