February Choice Insight Newsletter
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 02/18/2009
Wind Keeps Growing Because of You
It's All About You
The U.S. is making history with legislation that supports renewable energy growth and is now the largest producer of renewable energy in the world. Do you know why? Because it works! It is clean and renewable, does not contribute to industrial air pollution and climate change, reduces our dependence on harmful fossil fuels, and diversifies our energy resources.
Another reason this is happening now is that people and businesses like you have helped pave the way. Your show of support for clean energy technologies helps regional and national decision-makers prioritize it as a top priority for the country. Thanks for doing your part to move us all towards a cleaner tomorrow.
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is one of the quickest to market and environmentally sustainable forms of energy we can use to decrease our dependence on foreign sources of energy. The U.S. has a HUGE amount of wind it just makes sense to harness it and to employ Americans in its development and production."
-Zev Paiss of Boulder, CO
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.