March Ideal Bite
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Unstoppable Force of Renewables (02/13/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
renewable energy investment colorado restaurant green plans green marketing retirement communities nfl's green commitments transportation pangea organics baby talbott hotel online shopping public land tidal power allegro coffee alternative fuels grass-fed meat jax waste-free green ccrc in dc president unicorns new website ppa soy mosaic labs sustainable schools digital hub oil furniture recycling program carbon emission energy savings first green hd studio sustainable cities award energy saving techniques doe digital notes green living ogden publications integrative pharmacy fair-trade
by Jen Biederman on 03/12/2008
Tax Filing Green Living Tip- Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Chin up. Filing taxes online makes the ordeal a lot less suicide-inducing. If we all do it, we'll save major paper and postage - plus filing online slashes the (typically taxing) wait for returns.
• Easy does it. Web programs and PC software guide you through the filing process. Bonus: no standing in post office lines with other last-minute filers.
• Rapid returns. If you e-file, you can expect to get your return in about half the time it would take with paper.
• Not wasting W-2 much paper. The IRS processes over 2 bil sheets of paper each year. E-filing means fewer forms, and getting your refund deposited directly in your account saves even more paper.
• It's accurate. The IRS says e-filing is 99% accurate, versus about 80% accurate with paper.
Want a bigger bite?