March Ideal Bite
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
eco-friendly products digital converter stimulus energy protest lights lundberg’s green commitments march fall may sustainablility distributed generation carbon accounting energy hp environmentally friendly antimony-free textiles repairing old clothes hangers seventh generation green meetings fuel cell clean tech cooler. youth voluntary market train leed green associate kinetic cast iron cookware pv building google contest investing natural bmw re-using large solar installation integrative pharmacy december tile sunscreen winter coats
by Jen Biederman on 03/12/2008
Tax Filing Green Living Tip- Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Chin up. Filing taxes online makes the ordeal a lot less suicide-inducing. If we all do it, we'll save major paper and postage - plus filing online slashes the (typically taxing) wait for returns.
• Easy does it. Web programs and PC software guide you through the filing process. Bonus: no standing in post office lines with other last-minute filers.
• Rapid returns. If you e-file, you can expect to get your return in about half the time it would take with paper.
• Not wasting W-2 much paper. The IRS processes over 2 bil sheets of paper each year. E-filing means fewer forms, and getting your refund deposited directly in your account saves even more paper.
• It's accurate. The IRS says e-filing is 99% accurate, versus about 80% accurate with paper.
Want a bigger bite?