March Choice Insight Newsletter
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part I: Germany (08/11/2014)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/19/2009
Green Your Phone, Get Kettle Nut Butter, Our CEO Is Hot!
It's All About You
As the economy continues to create hardship for the people of the U.S. and beyond, it is important now more than ever to continue supporting wind power development. With the help of forward-thinking legislation and voluntary support from people like you, the clean technology sector is poised to help create 5 million new jobs over the course of the next ten years. Not only does your monthly purchase reduce your own environmental impact, but it also helps the wind industry grow which will undoubtedly play a part in turning around our economic crisis. We're all in this together and your commitment in these tough times continues to inspire us.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is probably the easiest thing that I can do that not only helps the environment, but also promotes renewable energy. The Renewable Choice monthly newsletter is pretty nice, but most of all I like supporting renewable energy!"
-Brian Quirk of Aurora, IL
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.