March Choice Insight Newsletter
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/19/2009
Green Your Phone, Get Kettle Nut Butter, Our CEO Is Hot!
It's All About You
As the economy continues to create hardship for the people of the U.S. and beyond, it is important now more than ever to continue supporting wind power development. With the help of forward-thinking legislation and voluntary support from people like you, the clean technology sector is poised to help create 5 million new jobs over the course of the next ten years. Not only does your monthly purchase reduce your own environmental impact, but it also helps the wind industry grow which will undoubtedly play a part in turning around our economic crisis. We're all in this together and your commitment in these tough times continues to inspire us.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is probably the easiest thing that I can do that not only helps the environment, but also promotes renewable energy. The Renewable Choice monthly newsletter is pretty nice, but most of all I like supporting renewable energy!"
-Brian Quirk of Aurora, IL
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.