March Choice Insight Newsletter
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- WRI’s New Guidance on Scope 2 Emissions: What Does it Mean? (01/30/2015)
- Energy Storage & Recycling: The New Frontiers of Energy Efficiency (01/14/2015)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 03/19/2009
Green Your Phone, Get Kettle Nut Butter, Our CEO Is Hot!
It's All About You
As the economy continues to create hardship for the people of the U.S. and beyond, it is important now more than ever to continue supporting wind power development. With the help of forward-thinking legislation and voluntary support from people like you, the clean technology sector is poised to help create 5 million new jobs over the course of the next ten years. Not only does your monthly purchase reduce your own environmental impact, but it also helps the wind industry grow which will undoubtedly play a part in turning around our economic crisis. We're all in this together and your commitment in these tough times continues to inspire us.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is probably the easiest thing that I can do that not only helps the environment, but also promotes renewable energy. The Renewable Choice monthly newsletter is pretty nice, but most of all I like supporting renewable energy!"
-Brian Quirk of Aurora, IL
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.