March Choice Insight Newsletter
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/19/2009
Green Your Phone, Get Kettle Nut Butter, Our CEO Is Hot!
It's All About You
As the economy continues to create hardship for the people of the U.S. and beyond, it is important now more than ever to continue supporting wind power development. With the help of forward-thinking legislation and voluntary support from people like you, the clean technology sector is poised to help create 5 million new jobs over the course of the next ten years. Not only does your monthly purchase reduce your own environmental impact, but it also helps the wind industry grow which will undoubtedly play a part in turning around our economic crisis. We're all in this together and your commitment in these tough times continues to inspire us.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
Here's what one of our wind power supporters is saying about the opportunity he has to support wind power with Renewable Choice:
"I choose wind because it is probably the easiest thing that I can do that not only helps the environment, but also promotes renewable energy. The Renewable Choice monthly newsletter is pretty nice, but most of all I like supporting renewable energy!"
-Brian Quirk of Aurora, IL
Home Wind Power Customer
We'd love to feature your story! Tell us why you choose wind!
View this Newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.