May Impact Sleuth Challenge
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- UBS Report Suggests Renewable Focus for U.S. (08/27/2014)
- The Master Limited Partnership Parity Act (08/20/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
stimulus bill david hughes organic power shift environmentally friendly steelcase health industry renewable energy books washington nationals jellyfish turbine pangea organics volunteer beer yeast environmental claims home water conservation hottest ceos climate change industry growth investing farr associates carbon offset crude prices european wind oral health artists interactive energy map skin vending machines leed-nc body products public land why wind natural remedies pac worldwide president obama green meetings retirement communities teeth fall
by Jen Biederman on 05/29/2009
Answer The May Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Got the munchies for something healthy to nosh on? Feed your cravings with a jar of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter- it's a wonderful spread on crackers, bread, bagels, croissants; a delicious addition to dips, sauces, and smoothies (retail value $9.99).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, June, 15 2009, and announced in the June Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.