May Impact Sleuth Challenge
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Unstoppable Force of Renewables (02/13/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
local programs retirement communities fashion small turbines mrm recycling shipping emissions federal government sustainability grossman marketing renewablechoice news voluntary market mms july vail resorts solar power development digital hub dung taxes electricity consumption organic fuel watches pharmaca obama wine school power lana malone shangri la botanical gardens vending machines reusing reuse lundberg green practices lip balm millercoors business sustainability 10 to the 100th evaporative cooling sustainability report repower america cds gift baskets black friday
by Jen Biederman on 05/29/2009
Answer The May Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Got the munchies for something healthy to nosh on? Feed your cravings with a jar of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter- it's a wonderful spread on crackers, bread, bagels, croissants; a delicious addition to dips, sauces, and smoothies (retail value $9.99).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, June, 15 2009, and announced in the June Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.