May Impact Sleuth Challenge
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
watches nut butter cities prizes re&ee sustainable efforts bicycle agave toilet paper take-out repower america record growth featured customer sustainable business dye-sensitized solar cells electronics tequila climate conservancy train eco-luxury resort new orleans florida donating reclamation program climate change us-cap water conservation choice bundles cork renewable energy for super bowl energy star award lawn care waste-free cooling off abc news eco-friendly products new energy wages salad april 1st
by Jen Biederman on 05/29/2009
Answer The May Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Got the munchies for something healthy to nosh on? Feed your cravings with a jar of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter- it's a wonderful spread on crackers, bread, bagels, croissants; a delicious addition to dips, sauces, and smoothies (retail value $9.99).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, June, 15 2009, and announced in the June Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.