May Impact Sleuth Challenge
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
green rubber in malaysia ed begley hybrid transmission line recyling jax eco-friendly products books baby hair environmentaly-friendly snowshoes clean energy april may repairing old clothes food scraps kennedy associates natural body waste-free jatropha first green hd studio compostable products 2009 ecogeek res efficiency washington nationals building green project environmental stewardship fashion herbs electric vehicles green festival renewable energy announcement legislation rechargable batteries tidal power december carbon dioxide
by Jen Biederman on 05/29/2009
Answer The May Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Got the munchies for something healthy to nosh on? Feed your cravings with a jar of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter- it's a wonderful spread on crackers, bread, bagels, croissants; a delicious addition to dips, sauces, and smoothies (retail value $9.99).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, June, 15 2009, and announced in the June Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.