May Impact Sleuth Challenge
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
fur mother earth news outdoor lighting sustainablility skin corporate responsibility stimulus bill home recycled rubber green your iphone cdp local tidal power carbon caps green meetings timberland gardening electricity consumption re-useable e-commerce washing renewable choice energy renewable choice flexible packaging video february hp carbon offset new years power shift record growth performance bicylce earthkeepers shoes green project hemp foods landlords take-out waste-free events aia
by Jen Biederman on 05/29/2009
Answer The May Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Got the munchies for something healthy to nosh on? Feed your cravings with a jar of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter- it's a wonderful spread on crackers, bread, bagels, croissants; a delicious addition to dips, sauces, and smoothies (retail value $9.99).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, June, 15 2009, and announced in the June Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.