November Impact Sleuth Challenge
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- UBS Report Suggests Renewable Focus for U.S. (08/27/2014)
- The Master Limited Partnership Parity Act (08/20/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 11/20/2008
Answer the November Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Instead of loading your system with nasty chemicals, pamper yourself with eco-friendly products of your choice courtesy of Natural Body Spa and Shoppe. (Gift Card Value $25). Natural Body's premise has always been, "if you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live?" More than just a tag line, this is a motto everyone can live by each day.
The Answer: Click here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, December 16, 2008, and announced in the December Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.