November Sleuth Challenge Winners
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/16/2008
Congratulations to the Winners of our November Sleuth Challenge!
The Winners: Congratulations to the November Impact Sleuth Challenge winners who will be pampering themselves (or a friend) with a gift card for eco-friendly products courtesy of Natural Body Spa & Shoppe: Steven Kellman of San Antonio, TX; Georgeanne Mallett of St. Simons, GA; Michelle Andria of Phoenix, AZ; Jacob Hassevoort of West Olive, MI, and Nikole Wilson-Ripsom of Oakland, CA. Congrats and Enjoy!
This Month's Challenge: Do eco-friendly body products really make a difference? Absolutely, especially considering many moisturizers contain oil-derived ingredients such as petroleum jelly. According to this Ideal Bite Tip, what percentage of more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products have actually been tested by the FDA?
The Prize: Instead of loading your system with nasty chemicals, pamper yourself with eco-friendly products of your choice courtesy of Natural Body Spa and Shoppe. (Gift Card Value $25). Natural Body's premise has always been, "if you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live?" More than just a tag line, this is a motto everyone can live by each day. Thanks to Natural Body for sponsoring this month's challenge and prize!
The Answer: The FDA has tested only 11% of the more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products for safety.
Thanks to everyone who participated- look for a new Sleuth Challenge next month!