November Sleuth Challenge Winners
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/16/2008
Congratulations to the Winners of our November Sleuth Challenge!
The Winners: Congratulations to the November Impact Sleuth Challenge winners who will be pampering themselves (or a friend) with a gift card for eco-friendly products courtesy of Natural Body Spa & Shoppe: Steven Kellman of San Antonio, TX; Georgeanne Mallett of St. Simons, GA; Michelle Andria of Phoenix, AZ; Jacob Hassevoort of West Olive, MI, and Nikole Wilson-Ripsom of Oakland, CA. Congrats and Enjoy!
This Month's Challenge: Do eco-friendly body products really make a difference? Absolutely, especially considering many moisturizers contain oil-derived ingredients such as petroleum jelly. According to this Ideal Bite Tip, what percentage of more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products have actually been tested by the FDA?
The Prize: Instead of loading your system with nasty chemicals, pamper yourself with eco-friendly products of your choice courtesy of Natural Body Spa and Shoppe. (Gift Card Value $25). Natural Body's premise has always been, "if you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live?" More than just a tag line, this is a motto everyone can live by each day. Thanks to Natural Body for sponsoring this month's challenge and prize!
The Answer: The FDA has tested only 11% of the more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products for safety.
Thanks to everyone who participated- look for a new Sleuth Challenge next month!