November Sleuth Challenge Winners
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 12/16/2008
Congratulations to the Winners of our November Sleuth Challenge!
The Winners: Congratulations to the November Impact Sleuth Challenge winners who will be pampering themselves (or a friend) with a gift card for eco-friendly products courtesy of Natural Body Spa & Shoppe: Steven Kellman of San Antonio, TX; Georgeanne Mallett of St. Simons, GA; Michelle Andria of Phoenix, AZ; Jacob Hassevoort of West Olive, MI, and Nikole Wilson-Ripsom of Oakland, CA. Congrats and Enjoy!
This Month's Challenge: Do eco-friendly body products really make a difference? Absolutely, especially considering many moisturizers contain oil-derived ingredients such as petroleum jelly. According to this Ideal Bite Tip, what percentage of more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products have actually been tested by the FDA?
The Prize: Instead of loading your system with nasty chemicals, pamper yourself with eco-friendly products of your choice courtesy of Natural Body Spa and Shoppe. (Gift Card Value $25). Natural Body's premise has always been, "if you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live?" More than just a tag line, this is a motto everyone can live by each day. Thanks to Natural Body for sponsoring this month's challenge and prize!
The Answer: The FDA has tested only 11% of the more than 10,000 ingredients used in beauty products for safety.
Thanks to everyone who participated- look for a new Sleuth Challenge next month!