October Choice Insight Newsletter
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- BNEF Market Outlook Points to Importance of Renewable Resources (07/02/2014)
- Germany’s Solar Record Calls for Leadership from U.S. (06/26/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 10/15/2008
You're a Leader! Wind Power Newsletter From Renewable Choice.
Dear Renewable Choice Customer,
Your support of renewable energy is an important step in this nation's path to freedom from fossil fuels. In fact, we believe that the choice you make every month to keep supporting wind power growth along with the thousands of other individuals, families, and businesses across the country doing the same, will help us see 20% of our nation's energy come from renewable sources in the next 15 to 20 years. Considering renewable energy only accounts for about 2% of our country's current electricity production, which will be a big improvement!
Your support for renewable energy is part of a growing trend. To the left, you'll find video footage of a very recent ABC affiliate news story about one of our Denver-based clients, Jax Fish House, featuring Renewable Choice CEO, Quayle Hodek (simply click on the image to watch the video). This is just another example of the great people in this country who are "doing the right thing" in taking responsibility for their environmental impact by supporting renewable energy development. You're in good company and we're glad you're in ours!
Your friends at Renewable Choice
View this newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.