October Choice Insight Newsletter
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- California Energy Storage Verdict (02/05/2014)
- European Commission Announces Climate Change Package (01/30/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 10/15/2008
You're a Leader! Wind Power Newsletter From Renewable Choice.
Dear Renewable Choice Customer,
Your support of renewable energy is an important step in this nation's path to freedom from fossil fuels. In fact, we believe that the choice you make every month to keep supporting wind power growth along with the thousands of other individuals, families, and businesses across the country doing the same, will help us see 20% of our nation's energy come from renewable sources in the next 15 to 20 years. Considering renewable energy only accounts for about 2% of our country's current electricity production, which will be a big improvement!
Your support for renewable energy is part of a growing trend. To the left, you'll find video footage of a very recent ABC affiliate news story about one of our Denver-based clients, Jax Fish House, featuring Renewable Choice CEO, Quayle Hodek (simply click on the image to watch the video). This is just another example of the great people in this country who are "doing the right thing" in taking responsibility for their environmental impact by supporting renewable energy development. You're in good company and we're glad you're in ours!
Your friends at Renewable Choice
View this newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.