October Choice Insight Newsletter
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- How Tesla is Partnering with Jackson Family Wines to Disrupt the Energy Market (06/23/2015)
- President Obama Ups the Sustainability Ante with a New Executive Order (03/30/2015)
- How One Texas Town is Upsetting the Fossil Fuel Apple Cart (03/27/2015)
- Climate Leadership Conference Highlights Successes (03/16/2015)
- Falling Prices and Tax Incentives Driving Explosive Renewable Growth (02/23/2015)
- The Energy-Water Nexus: Renewables May be the Answer to Widespread Drought (06/29/2015)
- Earth Day 2015: Celebrating Renewables (04/21/2015)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 10/15/2008
You're a Leader! Wind Power Newsletter From Renewable Choice.
Dear Renewable Choice Customer,
Your support of renewable energy is an important step in this nation's path to freedom from fossil fuels. In fact, we believe that the choice you make every month to keep supporting wind power growth along with the thousands of other individuals, families, and businesses across the country doing the same, will help us see 20% of our nation's energy come from renewable sources in the next 15 to 20 years. Considering renewable energy only accounts for about 2% of our country's current electricity production, which will be a big improvement!
Your support for renewable energy is part of a growing trend. To the left, you'll find video footage of a very recent ABC affiliate news story about one of our Denver-based clients, Jax Fish House, featuring Renewable Choice CEO, Quayle Hodek (simply click on the image to watch the video). This is just another example of the great people in this country who are "doing the right thing" in taking responsibility for their environmental impact by supporting renewable energy development. You're in good company and we're glad you're in ours!
Your friends at Renewable Choice
View this newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.