September Sleuth Challenge Winners
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 10/15/2008
Congratulations to the Winners of our September Sleuth Challenge!
The Winners: Congratulations to the September Impact Sleuth Challenge winners who will be keeping warm this fall with a fleece from The Weather Channel: Robin Brown of Minneapolis, MN; Roy Geiss of Loveland, CO; Carl Grodnik of Seattle, WA, Laura Pegoraro of Des Plaines, IL; and Michael Ty of Las Vegas, NV. Congrats!
This Month's Challenge: Recycling, along with Reusing materials and Reducing consumption, are vital habits we all need to continue to strengthen as all waste has a significant negative impact on the natural environment. According to The Weather Channel's Forecast Earth Living Smart article Seven Things You Thought You Could Recycle... but Can't, which item earns the title of top nuisance at recycling facilities?
The Prize: Keep the chills away this Fall with one of five fleece pullovers courtesy of The Weather Channel. These 100% polyester black fleece pullovers, made by Colorado Timberline as part of their Sustainability Awareness products, feature The Weather Channel's logo. A big thanks to The Weather Channel for sponsoring this month's challenge and prize!
The Answer: Plastic Bags- They get caught up in the machinery forcing frequent shut-downs subsequently eating up valuable staff time since they need to be removed one by one.
Thanks to everyone who participated- look for a new Sleuth Challenge next month!