@Idealbite - Textual Healing
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 01/20/2009
Eco-mobile Service Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Ooh yeah, it's such a rush. Saving resources with free cell phone text services that tell you the greenest options makes you feel so fine.
- Getting down for free. These services cost nothing - you just pay your carrier's usual texting fees (usually ten cents per message).
- Global healing. Get info on the go - which foods have the lowest CO2 footprint, the most sustainable fish species, and the companies with the greenest corporate policies.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: While the manufacture and use of cell phones is not entirely "eco-friendly" there are plenty of ways to offset the environmental impact of your favorite gadgets that you just can't do without. My personal favorite is the new Green Your Phone product from Renewable Choice Energy and Best Buy Mobile. This product ensures that exactly 500 kWh of purely wind generated electricity (the average amount it takes to manufacture and use two cell phones for two years) is added to the power grid from wind farms, including some on school campuses. While your phone may still have some components that aren't eco-friendly, Green Your Phone offers an innovative sustainable solution to help us enjoy our modern lifestyles with less impact on the environment. Learn more about offsetting your environmental impact at www.renewablechoice.com, www.greenyourphone.com, or www.bestbuy.com/green
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.