@Idealbite - Textual Healing
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 01/20/2009
Eco-mobile Service Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Ooh yeah, it's such a rush. Saving resources with free cell phone text services that tell you the greenest options makes you feel so fine.
- Getting down for free. These services cost nothing - you just pay your carrier's usual texting fees (usually ten cents per message).
- Global healing. Get info on the go - which foods have the lowest CO2 footprint, the most sustainable fish species, and the companies with the greenest corporate policies.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: While the manufacture and use of cell phones is not entirely "eco-friendly" there are plenty of ways to offset the environmental impact of your favorite gadgets that you just can't do without. My personal favorite is the new Green Your Phone product from Renewable Choice Energy and Best Buy Mobile. This product ensures that exactly 500 kWh of purely wind generated electricity (the average amount it takes to manufacture and use two cell phones for two years) is added to the power grid from wind farms, including some on school campuses. While your phone may still have some components that aren't eco-friendly, Green Your Phone offers an innovative sustainable solution to help us enjoy our modern lifestyles with less impact on the environment. Learn more about offsetting your environmental impact at www.renewablechoice.com, www.greenyourphone.com, or www.bestbuy.com/green
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.