@IdealBite - Do Not Disturb
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 03/02/2009
Eco-Friendly Hotel Rooms - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Want a hotel room that'll leave the earth alone?
No need to hang a sign on your doorknob. Just opt for a green hotel, where you'll get efficient lighting and water fixtures, alternative-fuel service vehicles, recycling, and if you're lucky, an organic mint on your pillow.
- Lower energy lodging. Help decrease the $3.7 billion per year the hospitality industry spends on energy.
- Healthier maid service. Some hotels use green cleaning supplies that minimize workers' exposure to toxic chems.
- More than just free shampoo. Progressive hotels support habitat conservation programs and donate partially used soap and shampoo to people who can use it.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: I am all about supporting any businesses that care about reducing their environmental impact. It may not be the easiest or cheapest way to travel, but you will feel a lot better about your trip and the impact you've made on the planet when you get home. Even better, offset the carbon emissions from your travels with a Choice Travel single or bundle flight or auto offset from Renewable Choice here. Travel easier knowing you have done all you can to make sure the negative impact your vacation has on the planet is being balanced out by positive environmental initiatives. Speaking of...I am off to Australia for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so wish me safe travels and I will catch you all upon my return! Adieu! ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.