April Impact Sleuth Challenge
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- Municipal Franchise Agreements Offer Local Energy Options (09/10/2014)
- The Story of a New Sector (09/03/2014)
- UBS Report Suggests Renewable Focus for U.S. (08/27/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
holiday cards leed gold water savings leed-nc sunscreen backcountry snowshoes planet partners program farr associates eco-luxury resort natural rps water footprint verified emission reductions complexion obama supply chain sustainability federal government sustainability initiatives miller coors new logo cities prize environmentally friendly steve reiner plastic hov lanes skincare voluntary market january evaporative cooling nfl's green commitments digital converter environmentaly-friendly snowshoes uhv tree-house body products environmental responsibility on-site turbines newsheet at starbucks culver’s restaurant franchises environment initiatives website
by Jen Biederman on 04/23/2009
Answer The April Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Does your bike have a missing part, need a spring tune up, or do you simply not have a bike and would like one? Take care of any of these issues with one of five gift cards to Performance Bicycle (retail value $20).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, May 11, 2009, and announced in the May Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.