April Impact Sleuth Challenge
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
shopping wind power capacity planet partners program repower america leed-eb renewable choice institution recycling network sustainable efforts google contest sun pv global demand prize fresh products ogden corporate responsibility natural body sustainable hemp foods fair-trade digital hub stimulus bill new year usgbc jay leno leed-platinum sustainable cities award trees tile rpi awards biofuels cambean hotels water energy savings carefree cities leed v3 greening america renewable energy announcement coal water footprint domestic veggie oil
by Jen Biederman on 04/23/2009
Answer The April Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
The Prize: Does your bike have a missing part, need a spring tune up, or do you simply not have a bike and would like one? Take care of any of these issues with one of five gift cards to Performance Bicycle (retail value $20).
The Answer: Go here to answer this month's Sleuth Challenge for your chance to win!
The Rules: Winners will be selected at random from all entries received via the answer form linked herein by 11:59 pm, May 11, 2009, and announced in the May Newsletter. Renewable Choice Energy families and employees are not eligible for prizes. Have Questions? Email us.