Accounting for (Musical) Taste - From @IdealBite
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- Municipal Franchise Agreements Offer Local Energy Options (09/10/2014)
- The Story of a New Sector (09/03/2014)
- UBS Report Suggests Renewable Focus for U.S. (08/27/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
by Jen Biederman on 04/22/2009
Playlist for Earth Day - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Accounting for (Musical) Taste
Are you one of those people who says they listen to everything? Sounds right on to us. In honor of Earth Day 2009 (today!) we teamed up with iTunes to bring you a playlist of the Biter team's top tracks from artists who are doing good for the planet while doing right by our ears. Rockin'.
- Planetary preference. The music biz adds 150,000 tons of CO2 yearly via tour-bus emissions alone. Check out artists who use biodiesel buses, promote green causes, and walk the eco-talk in their own daily lives.
- Being partial to less plastic. In addition to being cheaper, downloading your music averts the hard-to-recycle PVC plastic used to make CDs (remember those?).
- Happy Earth Day.
Jen From Renewable Choice Says: Love the Planet, Love the Music, HAPPY EARTH DAY ~Jen
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.