Lifting Your Finger
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
food eyeglasses methane energy usage eu wind eco-building disaster events david hughes blm digital hub rpi awards tissues green circle president oil volatility building energy star award environmental impact greening america waste-free donation google’s proposal summer sony and waste management partnership leed silver sustainable schools greenhouse gas thermal studying techniques artists trees record growth cleantech weight loss boone pickens millercoors water conservation sustainable economy business sustainability eco-friendly products
by Jen Biederman on 12/23/2008
Free Charity Donation Sites - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Yep - no fancy finger work necessary. Give your index a little rub and go to one of the web's many no-cost donation sites, where just by clicking, you raise money for good causes.
- Digit-al goodwill. These websites are supported by ads; when you click, sponsor dollars go to rain forest conservation, AIDS research, animal welfare, and books for kids, among other things.
- Nail-ing boredom. Still waiting for Perez Hilton to update his blog? Fuel spare minutes into saving the planet.
- It's freakin' free.