- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- California Energy Storage Verdict (02/05/2014)
- European Commission Announces Climate Change Package (01/30/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/31/2008
Morning After Drinks - Hangover Cure-all Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Wanna turn(the)tables on your hangover?
Put your needle on a bottle of natural morning-after drink mixer made with no synthetic ingredients. Come New Year's Day, the hair of the dog'll help you keep the party going without dropping a beat.
- No synthetics on these ones and twos. If you're not gonna make it from, ahem, scratch, go with mixers made without synthetic preservatives.
- Playing an eco-friendlier track. Most of our options are organic, meaning they're produced without the usual pesticides that might be in conventional mixers.
- Tempo-rary relief from your hangover.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: "Drink conservatively- instead of binging, try only having one or two glasses of the bubbly (and maybe a shot on the side). No matter how many times you toast 'good riddance 2008/bring on 2009' this NYE, make sure you drink a LOT of water in conjunction with the alcohol; your body and soul will thank you for starting the new year without a headache!"
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy wishes you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2009...