- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/31/2008
Morning After Drinks - Hangover Cure-all Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Wanna turn(the)tables on your hangover?
Put your needle on a bottle of natural morning-after drink mixer made with no synthetic ingredients. Come New Year's Day, the hair of the dog'll help you keep the party going without dropping a beat.
- No synthetics on these ones and twos. If you're not gonna make it from, ahem, scratch, go with mixers made without synthetic preservatives.
- Playing an eco-friendlier track. Most of our options are organic, meaning they're produced without the usual pesticides that might be in conventional mixers.
- Tempo-rary relief from your hangover.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: "Drink conservatively- instead of binging, try only having one or two glasses of the bubbly (and maybe a shot on the side). No matter how many times you toast 'good riddance 2008/bring on 2009' this NYE, make sure you drink a LOT of water in conjunction with the alcohol; your body and soul will thank you for starting the new year without a headache!"
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy wishes you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2009...