- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Approaching the Renewable Energy Tipping Point (12/19/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/31/2008
Morning After Drinks - Hangover Cure-all Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Wanna turn(the)tables on your hangover?
Put your needle on a bottle of natural morning-after drink mixer made with no synthetic ingredients. Come New Year's Day, the hair of the dog'll help you keep the party going without dropping a beat.
- No synthetics on these ones and twos. If you're not gonna make it from, ahem, scratch, go with mixers made without synthetic preservatives.
- Playing an eco-friendlier track. Most of our options are organic, meaning they're produced without the usual pesticides that might be in conventional mixers.
- Tempo-rary relief from your hangover.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: "Drink conservatively- instead of binging, try only having one or two glasses of the bubbly (and maybe a shot on the side). No matter how many times you toast 'good riddance 2008/bring on 2009' this NYE, make sure you drink a LOT of water in conjunction with the alcohol; your body and soul will thank you for starting the new year without a headache!"
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy wishes you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2009...