- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 12/31/2008
Morning After Drinks - Hangover Cure-all Tip Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Wanna turn(the)tables on your hangover?
Put your needle on a bottle of natural morning-after drink mixer made with no synthetic ingredients. Come New Year's Day, the hair of the dog'll help you keep the party going without dropping a beat.
- No synthetics on these ones and twos. If you're not gonna make it from, ahem, scratch, go with mixers made without synthetic preservatives.
- Playing an eco-friendlier track. Most of our options are organic, meaning they're produced without the usual pesticides that might be in conventional mixers.
- Tempo-rary relief from your hangover.
Jen from Renewable Choice Says: "Drink conservatively- instead of binging, try only having one or two glasses of the bubbly (and maybe a shot on the side). No matter how many times you toast 'good riddance 2008/bring on 2009' this NYE, make sure you drink a LOT of water in conjunction with the alcohol; your body and soul will thank you for starting the new year without a headache!"
Jen Biederman is a Customer Service and Communications Specialist for Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy wishes you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2009...