Eco Innovation Is Key for 3Form Design Solutions
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Megan Brown on 11/25/2008
3form is focused on minimizing its impact while creating innovative, eye-catching design solutions.
Many companies across the globe are making changes, pushing boundaries and thinking up innovative solutions to make their corporate environmental impact smaller and lighter. We often don’t see these efforts because we may not work in the industries working hard to make change, or we don't live near their facilities. Case in point: the efforts of 3form.
3form is a manufacturer of eco-friendly materials and solutions for the architecture and design industry. They are headquartered in Salt Lake and have been quietly making changes to their products and processes over the years to develop materials that are beautifully designed with a low environmental impact. Recently they developed a short video that encapsulates the culture and goals that drive their company. They do a nice job of reminding everyone that "sustainable" is not just a word but a path and a commitment. It’s about learning; it’s about finding solutions and it’s about being open about the hurdles along the way.
To learn more about what 3form is doing, their goals and their corporate philosophy, check out their new video here.