Renewable Choice Client, The Beck Group, Takes on the AIA 2030 Challenge
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by David Hughes on 09/08/2011
Read about Renewable Choice client, The Beck Group, and their sustainability initiatives including participating in the AIA 2030 Challenge.
At Renewable Choice, we are thrilled to have another customer recognized for their market leadership. Since 2008, Renewable Choice has worked with The Beck Group as a provider of green power (renewable energy credits) to its customers as part of the LEED® certification process. Recently, The Beck Group reached out to RCE to help them conduct a greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and baseline in order to meet sustainability goals, respond to a customer request, and create a roadmap for quantifying the carbon impact of their projects.
Betsy Del Monte, Director of Sustainability at The Beck Group, spoke about Beck’s participation in the Carbon Disclosure Project and its motivations for beginning to measure and manage its carbon footprint.
“The Beck Group is thrilled to be a participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). While the primary reason to complete it was due to a request from our client and CDP member, AT&T, we found it to be a valuable way to help us quantify and articulate our own sustainability goals, such as meeting the AIA 2030 Challenge. By using Mosaic™, a carbon accounting tool from Renewable Choice, we were able to learn along the way and create more sustainable operations as a result.”
The enthusiasm and professionalism of the team Beck is just one reason why they’re one of Renewable Choice’s favorite customers. We look forward to continuing this partnership and supporting their sustainability programs.
David Hughes is Senior Director of Business Development for Renewable Choice.