Renewable Choice Client, The Beck Group, Takes on the AIA 2030 Challenge
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by David Hughes on 09/08/2011
Read about Renewable Choice client, The Beck Group, and their sustainability initiatives including participating in the AIA 2030 Challenge.
At Renewable Choice, we are thrilled to have another customer recognized for their market leadership. Since 2008, Renewable Choice has worked with The Beck Group as a provider of green power (renewable energy credits) to its customers as part of the LEED® certification process. Recently, The Beck Group reached out to RCE to help them conduct a greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and baseline in order to meet sustainability goals, respond to a customer request, and create a roadmap for quantifying the carbon impact of their projects.
Betsy Del Monte, Director of Sustainability at The Beck Group, spoke about Beck’s participation in the Carbon Disclosure Project and its motivations for beginning to measure and manage its carbon footprint.
“The Beck Group is thrilled to be a participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). While the primary reason to complete it was due to a request from our client and CDP member, AT&T, we found it to be a valuable way to help us quantify and articulate our own sustainability goals, such as meeting the AIA 2030 Challenge. By using Mosaic™, a carbon accounting tool from Renewable Choice, we were able to learn along the way and create more sustainable operations as a result.”
The enthusiasm and professionalism of the team Beck is just one reason why they’re one of Renewable Choice’s favorite customers. We look forward to continuing this partnership and supporting their sustainability programs.
David Hughes is Senior Director of Business Development for Renewable Choice.