Business Blog Articles By Tags
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
Tags: Renewable Energy
Certified Renewable Energy Sales Continue to Climb
by Jennifer Armstrong on 10/17/2012
The U.S. has seen dramatic growth in renewable energy in recent years. In 2011, renewable energy consumption increased 13.8% according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. ... [more]
Renewable Energy Projects across the United States
by Jennifer Armstrong on 10/12/2012
Renewable energy projects across the U.S. fall into five main types: hydro, wind, geothermal, solar, and biomass. Certain regions of the country have become the main sites for generating... [more]
What is a REC?
by Jennifer Armstrong on 10/10/2012
It seems like more and more of my friends are on the brink of wedded bliss. People assure me that the hubbub surrounding marriage is nothing out of the ordinary, but my... [more]
Report Shows Greater U.S. Wind Resources
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/09/2010
A new study by NREL shows the U.S. has greater wind resources than previously estimated.
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and AWS Truewind, a renewable energy consulting firm, have collaborated on a project to update information about wind energy... [more]
Study: National RES would add 274,000 jobs
by Kevin Maddaford on 02/11/2010
A strong national renewable electricity standard would add 274,000 U.S. jobs by 2025.
According to a new study released by the RES Alliance for Jobs, a national renewable electricity standard (RES) requiring 25% of electricity to be generated by renewable... [more]
Steelcase Inc. Helping Expand Wind Power in the U.S.
by Megan Brown on 09/25/2009
First it made a landmark commitment to wind power, then Steelcase decided to educate and share the results.
In March of 2008, a new milestone was set when Renewable Choice brought together Steelcase and John Deere to develop a new way to finance wind power projects. Since... [more]
Steelcase Receives EPA Green Power Award
by Megan Brown on 09/17/2009
Steelcase received a 2009 Green Power Leadership Award from the Environmental Protection Agency.
The awards ceremony was on Monday, September 14 at the Renewable Energy Marketing Conference that took place in Atlanta, Georgia. The EPA's annual awards recognize... [more]
Thanks to its students, Auraria Campus announced its expanded renewable energy commitment.
With Auraria’s increased commitment to renewable energy, it is the largest renewable energy commitment by a college or university in the state of Colorado.... [more]
Showing 17 - 24 of 58 Articles | Page 3 of 8