Business Blog Articles By Tags
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Proposed by EPA
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/16/2009
A national reporting system would aid in regulation of greenhouse gas emissions.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a comprehensive system for reporting greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across the United States. This first-of-its-kind system will help the... [more]
Renewables Could Supply 40% of Global Electricity
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/13/2009
By 2050 renewable energy might provide 40% of the world’s electricity supply.
Renewable technologies such as wind turbines, solar photovoltaics and biomass currently produce a small portion of the world's electricity, but with proper political and financial support, they... [more]
Google PowerMeter Displays Electricity Consumption
by Holly Hallowell on 03/11/2009
PowerMeter software integrates into iGoogle platform and shows real-time view of user's electricity consumption.
The prototype for Google PowerMeter, which takes information from a home's smart meter and displays it on a graph, is being tested by Google employees. According to Ed Lu of Google's... [more]
The Marketing of Green Beer
by Megan Brown on 03/10/2009
In the world of craft beer, New Belgium Brewery, is known for its green-conscious corporate culture.
As a leader in environmental responsibility and as the third largest craft brewer in the country, New Belgium is used to getting attention. Being a leader isn’t always... [more]
Wind Riding the Rails
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/06/2009
Siemens sent out its first US shipment of wind turbine blades to be transported by train.
Wind turbine components are generally transported from the factory to the project site via trucks, a process rife with logistical challenges. Moving 148-foot-long wind turbine blades... [more]
Clean Energy Corps Proposed
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/06/2009
The U.S. could create a Clean Energy Corps to promote energy efficiency and “green” jobs.
In an effort to address the environmental impact of home energy use and the job losses resulting from the flagging economy, a coalition of groups has proposed the creation of a Clean... [more]
@IdealBite - Do Not Disturb
by Jen Biederman on 03/02/2009
Eco-Friendly Hotel Rooms - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Want a hotel room that'll leave the earth alone? The Bite: No need to hang a sign on your doorknob. Just opt for a green hotel, where you'll get efficient lighting and water... [more]
Loews Green Business Supports Local Farmers
by Megan Brown on 03/03/2009
The hospitality industry has been busy working on building out their green programs.
The hospitality industry has been busy working their green programs. As consumers continue to understand more about the landscape of sustainable... [more]
Showing 545 - 552 of 783 Articles | Page 69 of 98