Business Blog Articles By Tags
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
Electricians Evolving in an Age of LEED Certification
by Heather Philipp on 03/29/2010
Here's a quick synopsis of an article from Software Advice regarding electricians as energy contractors to support their clients' LEED certification.
We are nearing a renaissance of electrical contracting. Software Advice, a website that reviews electrical software, thinks the electrician will soon transition into an "energy contractor" to meet... [more]
Building Green Achieves More Than Efficiency & Sustainability
by Megan Brown on 02/15/2010
Many people fear high costs of incorporating sustainability into the design and building process, especially in today’s economy.
In reality, there is no significant difference in the cost of building green, as compared to non-green buildings. Even though construction costs have risen dramatically over the past year, the... [more]
Renewable Choice and Greenbuild 2009
by Matt Kiszka on 11/17/2009
Greenbuild 2009 was a great success for all of the industry green professionals - learn about our own experience!
This was Renewable Choice Energy's first year as an exhibitor at the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, and we're happy to be able to say that it was an all-round success and good... [more]
Visit Renewable Choice at USGBC Greenbuild 2009
by Matt Kiszka on 11/04/2009
We will be exhibiting at this year's USGBC Greenbuild Conference - come by and check our booth out!
Renewable Choice is exhibiting at this year's Greenbuild International Conference and Expo! We are in Booth #5143 - so stop by and find out more about the Green Power Credit and our GHG... [more]
LEED Green Power Credit for over 1,000 projects!
by Matt Kiszka on 10/28/2009
Renewable Choice is the industry's leading provider of the Green Power Credit - over 1,000 projects already supplied!
We've just reached a fantastic milestone over here at Renewable Choice, having recently supplied green power to our 1,000th LEED project! Our work in the LEED market... [more]
Green Power Credit for Portola Hotel & Spa LEED Certification
by Matt Kiszka on 10/08/2009
The Green Power Credit will help Portola Hotel & Spa achieve LEED Silver status for EB O&M
The Portola Hotel & Spa of Monterey, CA, is another LEED project pursuing Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance to the Silver level that recently... [more]
LEED Green Power for Broward County CC
by Matt Kiszka on 10/07/2009
Broward County Convention Center is attempting LEED Silver and purchasing green power for 4 points.
The Broward County/Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center of Florida is a 600,000 square foot facility situated on the waterfront of Port Everglades. Its recent... [more]
First LEED Project in Saudi Arabia Uses Green Power
by Matt Kiszka on 10/06/2009
The KAUST building is well on its way to achieving LEED Platinum, thanks in part to Green Power
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, is currently well on its way to becoming the first LEED building... [more]
Showing 17 - 24 of 46 Articles | Page 3 of 6