Business Blog Articles By Tags
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
Tags: Renewable Energy
What is a REC?
by Jennifer Armstrong on 10/10/2012
It seems like more and more of my friends are on the brink of wedded bliss. People assure me that the hubbub surrounding marriage is nothing out of the ordinary, but my generation—the... [more]
Report Shows Greater U.S. Wind Resources
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/09/2010
A new study by NREL shows the U.S. has greater wind resources than previously estimated.
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and AWS Truewind, a renewable energy consulting firm, have collaborated on a project to update information about wind energy resources and... [more]
Study: National RES would add 274,000 jobs
by Kevin Maddaford on 02/11/2010
A strong national renewable electricity standard would add 274,000 U.S. jobs by 2025.
According to a new study released by the RES Alliance for Jobs, a national renewable electricity standard (RES) requiring 25% of electricity to be generated by renewable sources by... [more]
Steelcase Inc. Helping Expand Wind Power in the U.S.
by Megan Brown on 09/25/2009
First it made a landmark commitment to wind power, then Steelcase decided to educate and share the results.
In March of 2008, a new milestone was set when Renewable Choice brought together Steelcase and John Deere to develop a new way to finance wind power projects. Since Steelcase's... [more]
Steelcase Receives EPA Green Power Award
by Megan Brown on 09/17/2009
Steelcase received a 2009 Green Power Leadership Award from the Environmental Protection Agency.
The awards ceremony was on Monday, September 14 at the Renewable Energy Marketing Conference that took place in Atlanta, Georgia. The EPA's annual awards recognize the nation's... [more]
Thanks to its students, Auraria Campus announced its expanded renewable energy commitment.
With Auraria’s increased commitment to renewable energy, it is the largest renewable energy commitment by a college or university in the state of Colorado. And it now... [more]
August Choice Insight Newsletter
by Jen Biederman on 09/01/2009
American Wind, Sustainability Initiatives, Native Eyewear and more!
It's All About You As summer draws to a close, the days are getting a bit shorter and cooler, and we all prepare in some way for the change in seasons. Energy consumption... [more]
Fairfield Inn to Be Baltimore’s 1st Green Hotel
by Megan Brown on 08/25/2009
This Fairfield Inn has stepped up its eco-friendly practices in a big way.
This 154-guest room hotel has been receiving a lot of attention for its new inn and suites and for being on track to be the first hotel in Baltimore to be LEED certified.... [more]
Showing 9 - 16 of 48 Articles | Page 2 of 6