Business Blog Articles By Tags
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
Tags: Renewable Energy Credits
Choosing Green Power in Canada
by Jason Wykoff on 07/27/2012
Did you know you can buy wind power for your business operations in Canada?Clean, affordable energy is one of the greatest challenges of our time. Traditional sources of electricity generation such as... [more]
Buying Green Power in a Deregulated Market
by Stephen Beam on 05/23/2012
As more U.S. states open up electricity markets to competition there are more choices than ever when it comes to buying clean renewable energy. Most energy users and brokers in deregulated... [more]
Three Common Myths about Buying Green Power from a Utility
by John Powers on 02/22/2012
In our new blog we explore some of the more widespread myths about purchasing renewable energy.
When consumers decide they would rather purchase renewable energy than continue to support fossil fuels, they have limited options. They can install an onsite generator like a solar panel,... [more]
Renewable Energy Markets 2011 Conference Recap
by Kevin Maddaford on 12/08/2011
The recent Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference held in San Francisco was a success with nearly 400 attendees.
San Francisco played host to the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) 2011 Conference in mid-November. The event was organized by the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), a non-profit organization... [more]
Celebrating 10 Years of Renewable Choice
by Kris Lotlikar on 10/09/2011
As we at Renewable Choice celebrate our decennial, we look back on our accomplishments and are optimistic about building a sustainable future together.
When we founded Renewable Choice ten years ago, we wanted to create a mission-driven company that could help businesses and individuals understand their clean energy options. We... [more]
All RECs are Not Created Equal
by Kevin Maddaford on 07/29/2011
Read about 4 things to consider when shopping for Renewable Energy Credits (RECs).
A renewable energy credit (REC) represents the environmental attributes of one megawatt hour of electricity generated with a renewable resource. This is true of all RECs. Beyond that,... [more]
80% Renewable Energy is Achievable
by Megan Brown on 06/29/2011
A new report found that with policy support, renewable sources of energy could meet 80% of global energy demand by 2050. Learn more.
A recent report compiled by over 120 experts and approved by member countries of the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), found that renewable... [more]
What's so great about RECs?
by John Powers on 06/17/2011
Efficiencies will only get us so far. We need a way to be carbon-neutral with our power sources, our transportation and our industry now. Renewable Energy is one answer and this article explains what it is and its importance.
The Value of Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) If human society is ever going to reach a point where it is truly sustainable on this planet, we are going to need to employ every... [more]
Showing 9 - 16 of 41 Articles | Page 2 of 6