Business Blog Articles By Tags
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- Municipal Franchise Agreements Offer Local Energy Options (09/10/2014)
- The Story of a New Sector (09/03/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
Walmart's 20 Million MT GHG Reduction Goal
by Heather Philipp on 02/26/2010
Read about and watch video on the Wal-Mart super-chain's plan to reduce 20 million metric tons of greenhouse gas pollution.
In collaboration with the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) and moderated by Treehugger.com, the maga-retailer Wal-Mart announced yesterday that it plans to reduce 150% of its estimated global carbon... [more]
Walmart's Sour Cream Sustainability Story
by Heather Philipp on 02/24/2010
Read more about Walmart's sustainability initiatives, including viewing their video The Secret Life of Sour Cream.
Over the course of the last few month's we've watched news and processes around the Walmart Sustainability Index grow. Buyers are requesting Walmart suppliers to participate in the Supplier... [more]
Study: National RES would add 274,000 jobs
by Kevin Maddaford on 02/11/2010
A strong national renewable electricity standard would add 274,000 U.S. jobs by 2025.
According to a new study released by the RES Alliance for Jobs, a national renewable electricity standard (RES) requiring 25% of electricity to be generated by renewable sources by 2025... [more]
Carbon Disclosure to be Mandated by SEC
by Matt Wood on 02/11/2010
A new publication puts a spotlight on carbon disclosure and its importance.
Carbon disclosure and reporting has taken a giant leap forward with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) new interpretative guidance clarifying climate change related... [more]
Building Green Achieves More Than Efficiency & Sustainability
by Megan Brown on 02/15/2010
Many people fear high costs of incorporating sustainability into the design and building process, especially in today’s economy.
In reality, there is no significant difference in the cost of building green, as compared to non-green buildings. Even though construction costs have risen dramatically over the past... [more]
Shades of Green - Understanding Greenwashing
by Megan Brown on 02/11/2010
There are lots of definitions, explanations, polls and evolving research on ‘Greenwashing.’
It is a hot topic of conversation and consumers are getting more involved in the process. So how do you communicate your environmental practices, initiatives and goals more... [more]
Green Jobs Hiring: PHP Software Developer
by Heather Philipp on 12/10/2009
Learn more about this exciting software development opportunity with Renewable Choice Energy of Boulder, CO.
Renewable Choice Energy, a nationally-recognized industry leader in sustainability solutions and cleantech products, seeks a full-time PHP Software Developer for a 3+ month... [more]
Green Jobs Hiring: Sustainability Consultant
by Heather Philipp on 12/07/2009
Learn more about this exciting sustainability job opportunity with Renewable Choice Energy of Boulder, CO.
Renewable Choice Energy, a nationally-recognized industry leader in clean tech products and services, seeks a full-time Sustainability Consultant to perform and grow our... [more]
Showing 281 - 288 of 819 Articles | Page 36 of 103