Business Blog Articles By Tags
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- Municipal Franchise Agreements Offer Local Energy Options (09/10/2014)
- The Story of a New Sector (09/03/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
LEED Green Power Credit for over 1,000 projects!
by Matt Kiszka on 10/28/2009
Renewable Choice is the industry's leading provider of the Green Power Credit - over 1,000 projects already supplied!
We've just reached a fantastic milestone over here at Renewable Choice, having recently supplied green power to our 1,000th LEED project! Our work in the LEED market has provided more than... [more]
Steelcase & Whirlpool Achieve Top Scores from Climate Counts
by Megan Brown on 10/06/2009
These two companies scored the highest in the furniture and appliance categories of the Climate Counts score.
Climate Counts is a non-profit that brings together consumers and companies. It encouragesresponsibility for the climate from corporations and conscious buying decisions at the consumer... [more]
Green Power Credit for Portola Hotel & Spa LEED Certification
by Matt Kiszka on 10/08/2009
The Green Power Credit will help Portola Hotel & Spa achieve LEED Silver status for EB O&M
The Portola Hotel & Spa of Monterey, CA, is another LEED project pursuing Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance to the Silver level that recently purchased green power to... [more]
LEED Green Power for Broward County CC
by Matt Kiszka on 10/07/2009
Broward County Convention Center is attempting LEED Silver and purchasing green power for 4 points.
The Broward County/Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center of Florida is a 600,000 square foot facility situated on the waterfront of Port Everglades. Its recent investment into green... [more]
First LEED Project in Saudi Arabia Uses Green Power
by Matt Kiszka on 10/06/2009
The KAUST building is well on its way to achieving LEED Platinum, thanks in part to Green Power
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, is currently well on its way to becoming the first LEED building the kingdom has ever... [more]
Meet Walmart's Sustainability Index head-on and you'll not only save natural resources and reduce pollution - you'll also save money.
August Sleuth Challenge Winners
by Jen Biederman on 09/25/2009
Congratulations to the Winners of our August Sleuth Challenge!
The Winners: Congratulations to the August Impact Sleuth Challenge Winners who each won a pair of Native Eyewear Sunglasses: Joyce Voll of Deerfield, IL; Linda Eberle of River Ridge,... [more]
September Impact Sleuth Challenge
by Jen Biederman on 09/25/2009
Answer the September Sleuth Challenge For Your Chance To Win...
This Month's Challenge: Saving fresh water is an important action we can take to ensure the survival of our environment and life on earth. You can start by being mindful of every... [more]
Showing 321 - 328 of 819 Articles | Page 41 of 103