Business Blog Articles By Tags
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
Google PowerMeter Displays Electricity Consumption
by Holly Hallowell on 03/11/2009
PowerMeter software integrates into iGoogle platform and shows real-time view of user's electricity consumption.
The prototype for Google PowerMeter, which takes information from a home's smart meter and displays it on a graph, is being tested by Google employees. According to Ed Lu of Google's engineering team,... [more]
The Marketing of Green Beer
by Megan Brown on 03/10/2009
In the world of craft beer, New Belgium Brewery, is known for its green-conscious corporate culture.
As a leader in environmental responsibility and as the third largest craft brewer in the country, New Belgium is used to getting attention. Being a leader isn’t always rosy though; it... [more]
Wind Riding the Rails
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/06/2009
Siemens sent out its first US shipment of wind turbine blades to be transported by train.
Wind turbine components are generally transported from the factory to the project site via trucks, a process rife with logistical challenges. Moving 148-foot-long wind turbine blades requires... [more]
Clean Energy Corps Proposed
by Kevin Maddaford on 03/06/2009
The U.S. could create a Clean Energy Corps to promote energy efficiency and “green” jobs.
In an effort to address the environmental impact of home energy use and the job losses resulting from the flagging economy, a coalition of groups has proposed the creation of a Clean Energy... [more]
@IdealBite - Do Not Disturb
by Jen Biederman on 03/02/2009
Eco-Friendly Hotel Rooms - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Want a hotel room that'll leave the earth alone? The Bite: No need to hang a sign on your doorknob. Just opt for a green hotel, where you'll get efficient lighting and water fixtures,... [more]
Loews Green Business Supports Local Farmers
by Megan Brown on 03/03/2009
The hospitality industry has been busy working on building out their green programs.
The hospitality industry has been busy working their green programs. As consumers continue to understand more about the landscape of sustainable alternatives,... [more]
@IdealBite - Rest In Peace
by Jen Biederman on 02/27/2009
Death: The Eco-Friendly Way - Brought to you by Ideal Bite
Are chems gonna disrupt your eternal sleep? The Bite: Over your dead body they will, if you opt for an eco-burial. Toxic chems and non-eco coffins might be typical graveyard fare,... [more]
Power Shift '09 Brings Climate and Energy Issues to D.C.
by Heather Philipp on 02/27/2009
Building on Campus Climate Challenge momentum, youth demands clean energy.
Starting today, thousands of youth leaders across the U.S. are converging on Washington D.C. to demand more rigorous clean energy policy, climate change reduction efforts, and green... [more]
Showing 521 - 528 of 757 Articles | Page 66 of 95