Renewable Choice Recognized by EPA as Green Power Supplier of the Year
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by John Powers on 09/26/2012
Even as federal tax credits for wind power are being allowed to expire, corporations and institutions across the country came together this week in Washington in support of clean energy. On Monday, the EPA announced its annual Green Power Leadership Awards Winners as part of the Renewable Energy Markets Conference. Renewable Choice was thrilled to take home the Green Power Supplier of the Year award!
Our team was also proud to see many of our clients win awards, including Green Power Purchasing Award winners American University, Lockheed Martin, Qunnipiac University, TD Bank and Green Power Partner of the Year Hilton worldwide.
Many thanks to all our clients and employees for making this possible! We are proud to have helped our clients reduce over 5 billion pounds of emissions in 2011 and we’re well on our way to surpassing that figure in 2012. For more information, visit our press room.
John Powers is Vice President of Business Development for Renewable Choice.