Renewable Choice Recognized by EPA as Green Power Supplier of the Year
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by John Powers on 09/26/2012
Even as federal tax credits for wind power are being allowed to expire, corporations and institutions across the country came together this week in Washington in support of clean energy. On Monday, the EPA announced its annual Green Power Leadership Awards Winners as part of the Renewable Energy Markets Conference. Renewable Choice was thrilled to take home the Green Power Supplier of the Year award!
Our team was also proud to see many of our clients win awards, including Green Power Purchasing Award winners American University, Lockheed Martin, Qunnipiac University, TD Bank and Green Power Partner of the Year Hilton worldwide.
Many thanks to all our clients and employees for making this possible! We are proud to have helped our clients reduce over 5 billion pounds of emissions in 2011 and we’re well on our way to surpassing that figure in 2012. For more information, visit our press room.
John Powers is Vice President of Business Development for Renewable Choice.