New Greenhouse Gas Inventory Service
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Matt Wood on 07/17/2009
Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas inventory service - Webinar July 22nd
We've raised the bar! Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and carbon accounting service.
Renewable Choice has been a leading national provider of renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs a.k.a., carbon offsets) to businesses for many years. By helping hundreds of companies across the country meet their greenhouse gas reduction goals we've learned a lot about carbon accounting. Now, we're offering that expertise to you with our greenhouse gas inventory service, Choice Inventories, and the Energy Efficiency Advisor, a tool to help your business become more energy efficient and identify cost savings.
Greenhouse gas inventories help you achieve your internal sustainability goals, and can be used to become recognized by prestigious national programs such as EPA Climate Leaders. Learn more about our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Services now.
NEW Business Sustainability Webinar!
Introduction to Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Carbon Accounting
Wednesday, July 22 @ 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
A few of the topics we'll be covering:
•Principles of greenhouse gas accounting
•Voluntary greenhouse gas registries
•Proposed mandatory reporting rules
•Establishing an emissions baseline
Click here to register
For a complete list of the many webinar topics we offer to you at no cost, visit our Business Sustainability Webinars page.
Hope to see you at the webinar next week! ~Matt
Matt Wood is the Greenhouse Gas Channel Manager for Renewable Choice.