New Greenhouse Gas Inventory Service
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- Google Teams Up With EDF to Track Natural Gas Leaks (07/23/2014)
- U.S. House of Representatives Releases 2015 Energy and Water Bill (07/17/2014)
- The Feasibility of Fossil Fuels (07/11/2014)
- Loan Guarantee Solicitation Marks Reemergence of LPO (07/08/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Matt Wood on 07/17/2009
Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas inventory service - Webinar July 22nd
We've raised the bar! Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and carbon accounting service.
Renewable Choice has been a leading national provider of renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs a.k.a., carbon offsets) to businesses for many years. By helping hundreds of companies across the country meet their greenhouse gas reduction goals we've learned a lot about carbon accounting. Now, we're offering that expertise to you with our greenhouse gas inventory service, Choice Inventories, and the Energy Efficiency Advisor, a tool to help your business become more energy efficient and identify cost savings.
Greenhouse gas inventories help you achieve your internal sustainability goals, and can be used to become recognized by prestigious national programs such as EPA Climate Leaders. Learn more about our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Services now.
NEW Business Sustainability Webinar!
Introduction to Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Carbon Accounting
Wednesday, July 22 @ 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
A few of the topics we'll be covering:
•Principles of greenhouse gas accounting
•Voluntary greenhouse gas registries
•Proposed mandatory reporting rules
•Establishing an emissions baseline
Click here to register
For a complete list of the many webinar topics we offer to you at no cost, visit our Business Sustainability Webinars page.
Hope to see you at the webinar next week! ~Matt
Matt Wood is the Greenhouse Gas Channel Manager for Renewable Choice.