New Greenhouse Gas Inventory Service
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- California Energy Storage Verdict (02/05/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
by Matt Wood on 07/17/2009
Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas inventory service - Webinar July 22nd
We've raised the bar! Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and carbon accounting service.
Renewable Choice has been a leading national provider of renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs a.k.a., carbon offsets) to businesses for many years. By helping hundreds of companies across the country meet their greenhouse gas reduction goals we've learned a lot about carbon accounting. Now, we're offering that expertise to you with our greenhouse gas inventory service, Choice Inventories, and the Energy Efficiency Advisor, a tool to help your business become more energy efficient and identify cost savings.
Greenhouse gas inventories help you achieve your internal sustainability goals, and can be used to become recognized by prestigious national programs such as EPA Climate Leaders. Learn more about our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Services now.
NEW Business Sustainability Webinar!
Introduction to Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Carbon Accounting
Wednesday, July 22 @ 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
A few of the topics we'll be covering:
•Principles of greenhouse gas accounting
•Voluntary greenhouse gas registries
•Proposed mandatory reporting rules
•Establishing an emissions baseline
Click here to register
For a complete list of the many webinar topics we offer to you at no cost, visit our Business Sustainability Webinars page.
Hope to see you at the webinar next week! ~Matt
Matt Wood is the Greenhouse Gas Channel Manager for Renewable Choice.