New Greenhouse Gas Inventory Service
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- Energy Storage & Recycling: The New Frontiers of Energy Efficiency (01/14/2015)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
by Matt Wood on 07/17/2009
Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas inventory service - Webinar July 22nd
We've raised the bar! Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and carbon accounting service.
Renewable Choice has been a leading national provider of renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs a.k.a., carbon offsets) to businesses for many years. By helping hundreds of companies across the country meet their greenhouse gas reduction goals we've learned a lot about carbon accounting. Now, we're offering that expertise to you with our greenhouse gas inventory service, Choice Inventories, and the Energy Efficiency Advisor, a tool to help your business become more energy efficient and identify cost savings.
Greenhouse gas inventories help you achieve your internal sustainability goals, and can be used to become recognized by prestigious national programs such as EPA Climate Leaders. Learn more about our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Services now.
NEW Business Sustainability Webinar!
Introduction to Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Carbon Accounting
Wednesday, July 22 @ 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
A few of the topics we'll be covering:
•Principles of greenhouse gas accounting
•Voluntary greenhouse gas registries
•Proposed mandatory reporting rules
•Establishing an emissions baseline
Click here to register
For a complete list of the many webinar topics we offer to you at no cost, visit our Business Sustainability Webinars page.
Hope to see you at the webinar next week! ~Matt
Matt Wood is the Greenhouse Gas Channel Manager for Renewable Choice.