LEED Green Power Webinar
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Matt Kiszka on 05/21/2009
Renewable Choice is giving a webinar presentation on LEED Green Power - join us May 27!
Ever wanted to know more about the applications of renewable energy and emission reductions within the LEED Certification system and why they are important, but didnt really know where to start? Well wonder no longer!
Renewable Choice is holding an introductory webinar on Wednesday, May 27 to cover topics ranging from the production of energy in the U.S., the current trends within and reasons for green building practices, renewable energy credits (RECs) and how they promote the growth of wind, verified emission reductions (VERs) and the ways they help reduce the amount of pollution in the atmosphere, and how this can all come together to be a part of the decision-making process for a LEED project.
This webinar will be led by Rita Reiser, Senior Sales Director for Southern California, Hawaii and Wisconsin. She came to Renewable Choice in 2004 with a background in sales and an interest in expanding renewable energy capacity. During her time with Renewable Choice, Rita has developed partnerships in every region of the country and continues to provide valuable market expertise. Prior to joining Renewable Choice, Rita graduated cum laude from Wichita State University.
If you have specific questions about a project you are working on, or if you're interested in green power and emission reductions in general, please contact one of our sales representatives who will be able to answer any of your queries.
See you on Wednesday!