Next Renewable Energy Credit & Carbon Offset Webinar
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Approaching the Renewable Energy Tipping Point (12/19/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 06/26/2009
A webinar to help you support your corporate responsibility goals with RECs and carbon offsets.
Our first webinar on renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets, was such a success, we're doing another one!
Renewable energy is supported by a number of factores. Renewable energy credits and carbon offsets are a key factor for developers when deciding to build new projects. You've heard they're good, but do you wan to learn more about how RECs make a difference? How renewable energy facilities like wind farms benefit from renewable energy credits and the voluntary REC market? Why it's important to support carbon dioxide mitigation by purchasing carbon offsets? These questions and more will be addressed in next week's free sustainability webinar from Renewable Choice.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues. Join us next week for more on this and how renewable energy credits (RECs) and carbon offsets work.
Introduction to Renewable Energy Credits & Carbon OffsetsYour may also want to...
Wednesday, July 1 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Jason Wykoff
Go to webinars
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs