September Choice Insight Newsletter
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- AWEA 2013: Production Tax Credit, State RPS, and Direct Corporate PPA Interest Hot Topics (06/04/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 09/17/2008
Wind Power For America! Newsletter From Renewable Choice.
Dear Renewable Choice Customer,
As we head into fall and another election season, we want to give special appreciation to you for supporting the green technologies that will not only help clean up our environment, but also contribute to the growth of our national economy. The rapid growth of renewable energy facilities, like the wind farms we work with across the country, is creating valuable jobs, supporting rural farmers, and starting to make freedom from fossil fuels a viable and much talked about possibility. Your choice to support clean energy production sends an important message to national and local decision makers and is no doubt one of the reasons renewable energy development is in the spotlight this election season. We applaud you for taking the steps to help change the way energy is produced in this country while taking responsibility for your personal environmental impact. Bravo!
We hope you find the resources in this month's newsletter helpful in continuing your commitment to a sustainable lifestyle.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
View this newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.