September Choice Insight Newsletter
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Jen Biederman on 09/17/2008
Wind Power For America! Newsletter From Renewable Choice.
Dear Renewable Choice Customer,
As we head into fall and another election season, we want to give special appreciation to you for supporting the green technologies that will not only help clean up our environment, but also contribute to the growth of our national economy. The rapid growth of renewable energy facilities, like the wind farms we work with across the country, is creating valuable jobs, supporting rural farmers, and starting to make freedom from fossil fuels a viable and much talked about possibility. Your choice to support clean energy production sends an important message to national and local decision makers and is no doubt one of the reasons renewable energy development is in the spotlight this election season. We applaud you for taking the steps to help change the way energy is produced in this country while taking responsibility for your personal environmental impact. Bravo!
We hope you find the resources in this month's newsletter helpful in continuing your commitment to a sustainable lifestyle.
-The Team at Renewable Choice
View this newsletter in its entirety as a webpage.