Whitepaper: The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Matt Wood on 01/13/2012
Gain valuable insights on sustainability scorecards from our extensive research on supply chain sustainability. Check out our new whitepaper!
Sustainability scorecards are a fast rising global trend across the supply chains of many industries. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), governments, trade associations, and multinational corporations are putting mounting pressure on suppliers to improve overall sustainability efforts, reduce emissions across the supply chain, and disclose this data.
We recently published a white paper that includes an in-depth analysis of 16 scorecard programs. The focus of this paper is specifically on the results of that research (i.e. who is doing scorecards and why), the role the abovementioned influencers play, and best practices for suppliers who want to comply.
Sustainability scorecards have become a key to success for suppliers and are here to stay. In fact, they are becoming more prevalent, more complex, and more mainstream – the sooner suppliers understand this and get on board, the sooner scorecards will no longer be viewed as a burden but instead as a springboard for success and growth as well as a competitive differentiator.
Download the new white paper The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards to learn more about these 16 sustainability scorecard programs and how this growing trend might impact your business.
Which Buyer Scorecard Programs were analyzed?
- Outdoor Industry Association (OIA)
- Proctor & Gamble
- Johnson Controls
- Federal Government
Matt Wood is Director of Sustainability Services for Renewable Choice.