Whitepaper: The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Matt Wood on 01/13/2012
Gain valuable insights on sustainability scorecards from our extensive research on supply chain sustainability. Check out our new whitepaper!
Sustainability scorecards are a fast rising global trend across the supply chains of many industries. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), governments, trade associations, and multinational corporations are putting mounting pressure on suppliers to improve overall sustainability efforts, reduce emissions across the supply chain, and disclose this data.
We recently published a white paper that includes an in-depth analysis of 16 scorecard programs. The focus of this paper is specifically on the results of that research (i.e. who is doing scorecards and why), the role the abovementioned influencers play, and best practices for suppliers who want to comply.
Sustainability scorecards have become a key to success for suppliers and are here to stay. In fact, they are becoming more prevalent, more complex, and more mainstream – the sooner suppliers understand this and get on board, the sooner scorecards will no longer be viewed as a burden but instead as a springboard for success and growth as well as a competitive differentiator.
Download the new white paper The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards to learn more about these 16 sustainability scorecard programs and how this growing trend might impact your business.
Which Buyer Scorecard Programs were analyzed?
- Outdoor Industry Association (OIA)
- Proctor & Gamble
- Johnson Controls
- Federal Government
Matt Wood is Director of Sustainability Services for Renewable Choice.