Sustainability Webinar: Marketing Your Environmental Initiatives
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 09/02/2009
We'll show you how to better communicate your corporate responsibility efforts to your stakeholders.
If you are one of the many businesses who make sustainability a priority, you should communicate your environmental initiatives to your customers and other stakeholders in the most effective way possible. Studies have shown that businesses who communicate their "green" activities are more likely to get the business of today's discriminating environmentally-conscious consumer.
Choice Programs is an award-winning service from Renewable Choice were created to help your company communicate, extend and differentiate its business sustainability commitments. This presentation will spotlight how some of our customers have chosen to announce their green business efforts to educate employees, engage customers, and spread the word about their commitment in the media.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Join us next week for this especially helpful presentation.
Marketing Your Sustainability Initiatives
Wednesday, September 9 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Megan Brown
Go to webinars
You may also want to...
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs